McDavid Cross Compression Men's Performance Boxer Brief w/ Hip Flexor
- DESIGN: Exclusive McDavid Cross Compression Technology warms and stabilizes muscles by mimicking taping methods used by athletic trainers, adding support to hamstrings and quads; 6-thread flat-lock technology for strength at the seams and added comfort
- BENEFITS: Provides extensive support and snug compression to help keep athletes active and reduce muscle strain, Forms a hip spica wrap for treatment of hip flexors
- COMFORT: hDc Moisture Management Technology is all about cool and dry; Compression keeps athletes well supported throughout their activities
- DURABILITY: 6-thread flat-lock technology for strength at the seams and added comfort; Thick fabric construction helps reduce injury, ensure longevity of product life and provide light pressure to afflicted areas of the body.
- PERFORMANCE: Get the most out of your workouts or compete out on the field with confidence. Great support and form fitting compression provide the user with protection against muscle strains and hyperextensions.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
hDc Moisture Management Technology keeps short cool, dry, and odor-free.
6-thread flat-lock technology for strength at the seams and added comfort.
CROSS COMPRESSION Breathable, high-tenacity technical fabric mimics taping techniques used by athletic trainers for superior support of common injuries to hamstring, glute and quad muscle groups.
McDavid Cross Compression Technology warms and stabilizes muscles for enhanced support.
Exclusive McDavid Cross Compression Technology warms and stabilizes muscles by mimicking taping methods used by athletic trainers, adding support to hamstrings and quads. Forms a hip spica wrap for treatment of hip flexors. hDc Moisture Management Technology is all about cool and dry. Six-thread flat-lock technology for strength at the seams and added comfort. Body: 80% nylon/20% spandex Band: 85% nylon/15% spandex. Perfect for athletes looking to get added support and compression in the hamstrings, hips, and thigh region.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After going through two hip surgeries a couple a months apart, the PT started using kinesiology tape on the hip flexor area. The problem with the tape is the spray was causing a rash so we stopped. I started researching compression shorts and came across these. While one hip flexor is worse than the other, I wanted something to mimic the tape for both that could be worn daily if desired and these fit the bill.
1. These work just as good if not better than tape for me;
2. The quads being tight from recovery has been lessened with these shorts, but it will take more than just wearing them
3. Others have reported you won't want to wear underwear under them because it will be uncomfortable; if you wear regular cotton briefs or certainly boxers I would say you more than likely won't be, but if you wear Fruit of the Loom breathable underwear, I found it to be quite comfortable and can extend the periods between washing the compression shorts.
4. Once I get back to riding my bicycle, these will definitely be the first to go on.
5. Yes I find these worth the money.
Honestly they seem to be cut for an NFL running back with large, muscular thighs. If you're needing an XL or larger and it's not because you're a muscular physical specimen, I would look for something else.
and I will not do the hip surgery so I found these to use to give more support to the injury. It really makes
a big difference throughout the day & trying to get up and down. Supports the injured hip and inner thigh
extremely well. I wasnt sure when I purchased these if it would help, but it does. And they are very well made,
high quality unlike others I have bought. Will purchase again. Shipping was fast too.
Top international reviews
Much more support than the cheaper ones ssupplied from TCA (which do cost 1/4 of the amount)
I intend to wear these when I go skiing in March along with my SkiMojo.
I will write a further review if I survive.
Order a size down from your normal, when you heat up the shorts get looser.
Very happy with them