|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price set by seller.
Me and My Shadow: A Novel of the Silver Dragons (Silver Dragons Novel Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 341 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
will I buy the next. Not every author can wow us readers every single time. Previsously all the books in this series were greatly enjoyed. Yes, I will be purchasing the next book in the series.
As she deals with the ex-demon lord, her emotions, and the enemies, she must find herself and how she truly feels about Gabriel.
As with May's life, this book is chaotic. I understand the book is supposed to be chaotic, but I found myself re-reading parts because I could not figure out what exactly was happening. There are many characters, many which are in scenes but having conversation that are off topic. Therefore, more confusion ensues.
Also, there is a lot of plot, too. May is dealing with having the dragon shard, dodging enemies, fighting off her past as a thief, babysitting the demon dog and the ex-demon lord, maintaining her relationship with Gabriel and the dragons, and to top it all off, Aisling, from the previous dragon books, is having a baby. Needless to say, there is too much happening.
Overall, Me and My Shadow is chaotic because there is too much happening in this story and too many (annoying) characters. Hence, the pacing and storytelling is erratic, unfocused, and confusing. I have read almost every book by Katie MacAlister, but after this story, I do not know if I will continue to do so.
BookingIt Grade: D
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Demons & Devils
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban