Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on June 29, 2017
Great introduction
on June 23, 2017
I love all the products
on October 26, 2014
This is a great book for kids 4 years old and up. The illustrations are bright and colorful. The author presents an educational topic in an entertaining format for young children.
on October 15, 2015
i got this book to introduce my daughter (3 y/o) to more scientific books, and she is fascinated by all the pictures. we love it
on June 19, 2014
This book is a fun entertaining for a child and you will enjoy reading it together. Easy for them to read to you and beautiful artwork.
on February 13, 2007
I bought this book to introduce a unit on Saturn for my third grade class. When I first scanned the book I thought maybe I'd made a mistake and bought something beneath their level. Not so! I read it aloud to them & they loved it. They all wanted to take it home to read again.
on May 6, 2014
This is a fun book to help children visualize their place in space. Really fun to read. My kids liked it.
on June 12, 2015
Perfect. Just as expected.
on December 7, 2012
This was a great gift for a 6 year old. Our summer theme was about
space - especially nice as this book is about a little gir.
on July 16, 2015