4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
MeFOTO Classic Aluminum Roadtrip Travel Tripod/Monopod Kit - Titanium (A1350Q1T)
|Price:||$199.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Only products shipped from and sold by authorized resellers such as Amazon.com can ensure that you will be receiving product that has a valid 5 year US warranty upon registration.
- 360-degree Panning: Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment. Two Leg Angle Positions: For an extra measure of flexibility, tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level.
- Recessed Center-Column Hook: A spring loaded recessed hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability. Separate Head and Pan Lock: Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock help make the right adjustment.
- Precision Matched Q Series Ballhead: Dual action heavy duty ballhead with Arca-Swiss style compatible quick release plate. Integral Bubble Level: Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and head movements. CompactThe tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 degrees making it small enough to carry just about anywhere.
- Five Leg Sections: Get the height you need and ultimate versatility. Twist Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation System: MeFOTO's innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set up plus weather and dust-resistance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Included Components||Double Action Ball Head, PU-50 Slide-In Quick Rele|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3 x 15.4 inches|
|Item Weight||3.6 pounds|
|Maximum Height||60 centimeters|
|Minimum Height||37 centimeters|
|Shipping Weight||4.94 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item MeFOTO Classic Aluminum Roadtrip Travel Tripod/Monopod Kit - Titanium (A1350Q1T)
AmazonBasics 63-Inch Aluminum Travel Tripod/Monopod
Dolica LA600 Pro 60-Inch Aluminum Alloy Traveler Edition Tripod (Black)
ZOMEI Z699C Carbon Fiber Portable Tripod with Ball Head Compact Travel for Canon,Sony, Nikon, Samsung, Panasonic, Olympus, Kodak, Fuji, Cameras and Video Camera
Dolica LX600B502DS Ultra Premium Professional 60-Inch Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Tripod (Black)
MeFOTO Classic Aluminum Backpacker Travel Tripod Kit - Black (A0350Q0K)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Titanium||—||Black||Z699C Carbon Fiber Tripod||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 15.4 x 3 in||16.93 x 5.51 x 5.31 in||5 x 5 x 14 in||5.31 x 18.5 x 5.31 in||5 x 25 x 4 in||3 x 12.6 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||3.6 lbs||4.43 lbs||4 lbs||21 lbs||4.5 lbs||2.6 lbs|
The MeFOTO RoadTrip is a compact travel tripod that folds up inversely and also turns into a full size monopod without the use of any tools. It's available in eight different colors and can be used for many different style cameras such as: point and shoot, mirrorless and DSLR with a zoom lens. The RoadTrip comes with a dual action Q series ballhead with Arca-Swiss style quick release plate. Carry case with shoulder strap included.
From the Manufacturer
Great for point & shoot, mirrorless, micro 4/3 and DSLR cameras, plus converts to a monopod in seconds. Only 15.4" when folded yet 61.6" when extended, it weighs 3.6 lbs and can support up to 17.6 lbs.
|The RoadTrip tripod converts into a full size, 64" monopod by screwing together the removeable center column and tripod leg.||The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180° giving it a compact size of 15.4".||Five extendable leg sections give you a height range of 15.4"-61.6".||The RoadTrip only weighs |
3.6 lbs. but can support up to
17.6 lbs. making it perfect for your mirrorless or DSLR cameras.
|Two leg angle posititions provide flexibility and enable shooting in cramped quarters or on irregular surface areas.||Twist lock legs with anti-rotation system, paired with rubberized locking grips enable fast and fumble-free set-up plus weather and dust resistance.||Comes with a precision matched Q series ballhead, Arca-Swiss style compatibility quick release plate and integral bubble level to prevent uneven pans and head movements.||Separate head and pan lock secure your camera at any desired angle and obtain accurate panoramas with 360-degree panning.|
|Choose from 8 colors: black, blue, gold, green, orange, purple, red or titanium.||Comes with a carry case for transport and protection.|| |
Backed by MeFOTO's 5 year warranty: 2 years at purchase + 3 years after registration.
|Maximum Load||17.6 lbs (8 kg)|
|Max Height (24° Leg Angle) w/ Column Extended||61.6 in (1565 mm)|
|Minimum Height||15.4 in (390 mm)|
|Folded Length||15.4 in (390 mm)|
|Max Height Converted to Monopod||64 in (1625 mm)|
|Number of Leg Sections||5|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist lock|
|Center Column||Yes. Attaches to leg section to convert to full size monopod.|
|Tilt Range||-45° / +90°|
|Separate Panning Lock||Yes|
|Quick Release (QR) Plate||Arca-Swiss Style (PU50)|
|Head Mount Thread Size||1/4”-20|
|Weight||3.6 lbs (1.6 kg)|
Top customer reviews
After a solid week of shooting in Costa Rica plus a number of small time uses here are my thoughts:
- Super compact and relatively light. I only brought one large photo backpack bag to Costa Rica and this easily attached to the outside without notice, something other tripods can't do.
- Relatively easy set-up. Not the biggest fan of the screw legs (my only design complaint), however you can open them all and close them all at once when they are in the collapsed position.
- Held a Nikon D200 + 70-300 vr with absolutely no problems. Big bodies with anything larger then 70-200 may struggle at full extension, however without the very last leg section expanded it is significantly beefier.
- Monopod is super convenient and an awesome feature I use all the time now that I never knew I wanted/needed.
- Easy to take apart the legs and clean sand out of every crevice
- Ball-head is decent, obviously no RRS BH-40 but not bad for being included and held everything just fine.
Overall I would say this is nearly competes with tripods that are significantly more expensive but the size and portability makes me just want to use it from now on.
When I first tried this tripod out I was immediately impressed by how much of an improvement a ball head makes. Positioning me camera is easy now and it locks firmly in place without any sag. I like that the ball head is removable which means that if I later feel the need to upgrade (which as a hobbyist seems unlikely) I can do so in stages either by replacing just the ball head or just the tripod legs.
The legs extend quickly and lock firmly but were a bit stiff when adjusting the angle but this was quickly fixed with the included allen wrench.
The tripod also includes metal spikes which can replace the default rubber pads when necessary. Simply unscrew the rubber feet and screw in the spikes. I did miss them when I first pulled the tripod out of the box because they are in an inner pocket of the carrying case which is somewhat easy to miss if you don't know its there
With all sections of the legs extended the tripod can flex a bit and loses a little of its stability but I found that hanging my camera bag from the hook on the center post helped quite a bit.
Finally, converting to a monopod is reasonably quick, requiring that the leg with the foam pad be unscrewed, the hook assembly unscrewed, and the center post is then screwed onto the leg.
In summary I am very pleased with this tripod and it fulfills my travel need nicely
Its main virtue is portability. It fits into a bag so small I can get it into my suitcase. And it's (pretty) lightweight.
Of course portability would have no point if the tripod weren't usable, but it definitely is. You have to accept some compromises here, obviously. To keep the tripod very packable, Benro broke the legs into several sections, and of course it's lightweight, too. It is simply not as stable as my heavy Slik tripod—but I don't expect it to be. Nevertheless the Benro is quite stable, very satisfactory, even holding a full-frame camera with a biggish Sigma lens attached, plus a flash for remote triggering.
One last point: I haven't used ball heads a lot in the past and this one took me just a little getting used to, but I rather like it. The different control knobs let me get the camera oriented exactly right, and fairly quickly. And the ball head locks tight—no worries there!
I'm rating this one five stars because it's a champ IN ITS WEIGHT CLASS and in consideration of its affordability. You can certainly find better tripods that are more stable, but you'll be hard pressed to find one that's better than the MeFoto and is also this lightweight, this inexpensive, and this compact.