MeMeDa GM1150A Non-Contact 50:1 Digital Infrared IR Thermometer Laser Temperature Gun Tester Range -18~1150℃ (0~2102℉) with LCD Backlight Multiple Choices Metallurgy Special Professional
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Range: -18~1150℃ (0~2102℉) Distance: Spot = 50: 1 Data Storage/Recall Function
- Large clear LCD display with backlight for easy readout even in dark places
- Adjustable Emissivity (Preset at 0.95) Spectral Response from 8~14nm Data Hold Function
- Maximum, Minimum, Average and Difference temperature functions High/Low Temperature Alarm
- Response time: 500ms Measure hazardous or inaccessible objects (high-voltage parts) Laser on/off selection Auto Power Off
The professional digital infrared thermometeris a reliable device used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact safely and quickly. Just aim the laser point, press the button, and read the temperature in less than a second. It makes measurements even more precise.
Range: -18~1150℃ (0~2102℉)
Accuracy: 0~1150℃/32~2102℉ ±1.5℃ or ±1.5%; -18~0℃/0~32℉ ±3℃, whichever is bigger
Repeatability：±1% or ±1℃
Distance Spot Ratio：50:1
Emissivity：0.1~1.00 adjustable, 0.95 preset
Power Supply: 1 * 9V/6F22 battery(not included)
Working temp./humidity: 0~40℃, 10~95% RH
Item Size: 19 * 13 * 5cm / 7.5 * 5.4 * 2.2
Item Weight: 263g / 9.3oz
Package Size: 26.7 * 20 * 6.4cm / 10.4 * 8.5 * 2.4in
Package Weight: 341g / 12oz
What is in the box
1 * IR Thermometer
1 * Engllish Manual