MeMeDa GM550 Non-contact IR Infrared Digital Thermometer - Measurement Range: Between -50 °C and 550 °C (Between -58 °F and 1022 °F)-LED Back lLight Design Equipped with Laser Pointer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One-handed design for simple and convenient operation
- With data store recall function and data hold function/Supports high / low temperature alarm setup
- 12:1 Distance: Spot Ratio
- ¡ãC / ¡ãF selection and laser traget pointer ON /OFF selection/Auto power shut off
- LED back light design for operation under poor illumination/Supports MAX / MIN / AVG / DIF reading
Extremely Handy, Consistent & Versatile for Instant Temp Readings in Work or Home Applications Suitable for the temperature measuring and monitoring of hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tubes insulation, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, air conditioning refrigeration and heating.
Measuring range:-50 ~ 550℃(-58~1022℉)
Resolution:0.1℃ or 0.1℉
Repeatabllity:1％ of reading or1℃
Response time:500 mSec,95％ response
Spectral response: 8-14um
Distance Spot ratio: 12:1
Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40℃（32 ~ 104℉）
Operating Humidity: 10~95％RH non-condensing, up to 30℃（86℉）
Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60℃(-4 ~ 140℉)
Power: one 9V battery(Not Included)
1. Please don't point laser directly at eye or indirectly off reflective surfaces, don't use it in the environment of explosive gas, steam or dusty, avoid causing harm or damage to human body.
2. Don't leave the unit on or near objects of high temperature to avoid the damage of the unit or target.
1 x Non-Contact Laser Infrared Digital Thermometer
1 x English Manual