|Item Weight||1.38 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 10.8 x 11.5 inches|
|Item model number||64047|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||64047|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.22 shipping
Mead Organizher Expense Tracker, Budget Planner, Bill Organizer, 8-1/2" x 11", Poly, Purple (64047)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keep track of your spending with one comprehensive financial tracker
- Worksheets help you monitor expenses and cash flow; 12 monthly pockets hold bills and receipts; tuck other items into one of two clear folders
- Three Tech-Lock poly rings with fabric gusset stand up to wear and tear
- 8.5 x 11 inch page size and purple poly cover; download additional budgeting pages online (visit meadonline - home managers); also includes current and future year dates
- .5mm durable poly cover with bungee cord closure keeps everything together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Mead Organizher Expense Tracker
Being a Mom is a full-time job. You're the queen of budget tracking and meal planning, juggler of multiple schedules and deadlines, and an all-around miracle worker. Designed with busy households like yours in mind, Mead Organizher products help bring all of the hats you wear together under one coordinated system that allows you to organize, track and plan, so keeping up with the pace of family life is easier and less stressful.
The Organizer Expense Tracker is an undated reusable planner that allows you to keep track of what’s coming in and going out in one bungee-corded 8.5 in. x 11 in. binder. There are worksheets for tracking expenses and cash flow, 12 monthly pockets for receipts and bills, and Tech Lock rings that secure punched items. The covers are made out of durable poly, and, additional downloadable sheets are available. There’s also a current and future year monthly reference page.
- Keep a log (even for a week). See how things add up.
- Designate a day and time each week/month to knock your bills out all at once.
- Don't sweat it. Sometimes things come up.
- Plan. Get a clear picture of what you have to spend (and what you don't).
- Set a goal. It's easier to save when you have a prize in sight.
Keep track of what's coming in and going out with budgeting worksheets to help you monitor expenses and cash flow.
There are 12 monthly pockets for receipts and bills. Tuck other items into one of two clear folders.
Includes current and future year monthly reference page.
|Organizher Loyalty Card Organizer||Organizher Write 'N Wipe Dry-Erase Calendar||Organizher Hanging Magnetic Storage Pockets||Organizher Shopping Companion|
|The Mead Organizher Collection||10 side loading clear sleeves hold standard-size cards or 20 cards back to back||Undated reusable monthly calendar, ruled blocks, 15 in. x 12 in.||Instant storage pockets, includes hooks for hanging||Includes sections for credit cards, 30 pages of shopping lists, receipts and more|
From the Manufacturer
Being a Mom is a full-time job. You're the queen of budget tracking and meal planning, juggler of multiple schedules and deadlines, and an all-around miracle worker. Designed with busy households like yours in mind, Mead Organizher products help bring all of the hats you wear together under one coordinated system that allows you to organize, track and plan, so keeping up with the pace of family life is easier and less stressful. The Organizher Expense Tracker is an undated, reusable planner that allows you to keep track of what's coming in and going out, with 12 monthly pockets, Tech Lock rings and folders for bills and receipts, bank statements and other printouts. 8.5 x 11 inch page size with a .5mm durable purple poly cover.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 632 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plastic Sheet protector
Spacious room to write
Annoying loose plastic ring holders
Good concepts but poorly made. I fixed my paper with the reinforcement for hole punched pages.
I'll be buying another one next year though!