- Save 20% on Meal Prep Haven 7-Piece Portion Control Containers when you purchase 1 or more Meal Prep Haven 3 Compartment Food Container offered by Meal Prep Haven. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Meal Prep Haven 3 Compartment Food Containers with Airtight Lid, Bento Box, Fitness Lunch Box for Meal Prep, 21 Day Fix and Portion Control, Set of 7
|Sale:||$12.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$16.00 (55%)|
|You Save:||Save $0.65 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BUILT FOR QUALITY: Designed with durable plastic and a double-snap seal and airtight lid to prevent your food from spoiling and spilling. It’s an excellent tool for meal prepping!
- SAFE FOR REUSE: Our food grade plastic containers are BPA free and are to microwave safe, freezer safe, and dishwasher safe (top rack) so you can use them again and again.
- EXCELLENT FOR PORTION CONTROL: Each bento lunch box stores a total of 32 oz. of food, helping you to maintain your weight through simple portion control. Works great in conjunction with 21 day fix or any other diet plan.
- SHIPPED SECURELY: Our containers ship in a box in another box to to ensure that your product gets to you safely and soundly to prevent breakage during the shipping process.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of our products at Meal Prep Haven that we offer you a lifetime guarantee. Our factory warranty is only available from the authorized seller Meal Prep Haven. Reach out to us if there’s ever anything you need; we are dedicated to your satisfaction.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Meal Prep Haven 3 Compartment Food Containers with Airtight Lid, Bento Box, Fitness Lunch Box for Meal Prep, 21 Day Fix and Portion Control, Set of 7
LIFT Certified BPA-Free Reusable Microwavable Meal Prep Containers with Lids, 28-Ounce, 7 Pack (Includes Ebook)
Freshware 15-Pack 3 Compartment Bento Lunch Boxes with Lids - Stackable, Reusable, Microwave, Dishwasher & Freezer Safe - Meal Prep, Portion Control, 21 Day Fix & Food Storage Containers (32oz)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Meal Prep Haven||Lift Unlimited||Amazon.com||Misc Home Inc.||Misc Home Inc.||Amy Collections|
|Item Dimensions||5.91 x 9.84 x 4.33 in||8.1 x 5.45 x 1.55 in||4 x 10 x 2 in||8 x 10 x 2 in||30 x 20 x 30 in||6.14 x 8.9 x 2.44 in|
|Item Weight||0.68 lb||—||1.9 lbs||1 lb||—||2.25 lbs|
|Size||Set of 7||Single Compartment, 28 Ounce||32 oz||9.75" x 7.75" x 2||30x20x20 inch||20pk-3 compartment food containers|
Built for Meal Preppers, by Meal Preppers
Weight loss isn't easy. In fact, it's damn hard. That's why we built our containers to help our customers plan their meals for the week ahead. Our popular 3 compartment containers (available in a 7 or 14 pack set) help you stick your diet plan. Simply cook for the week ahead, portion them out evenly across a week's worth of containers and voila! your weekly nutritoinal needs are set ahead.
A Complete Meal in a Box
Each bento-style container comes with 3 compartments to ensure that you can take a complete meal with you in just a single container. Separated compartments also prevent cross contamination to ensure that your meals stay fresh for the week ahead!
Each compartment measure out to the following:
- 18 ounces
- 8 ounces
- 8 ounces
Built with Quality in Mind
Designed to be reusable, each container is built with reinforced, durable plastic, safe to be used in the dishwasher and microwave. The double-snap seal and airtight lid prevent food from spoiling whether in the fridge or freezer. With our containers, you can feel confident about where your next meal is coming from!
Our products are also shipped securely in a secured exoskeleten box to ensure minimal damage during the shipping process.
- Microwave Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- BPA Free
- FDA Approved
Available in a 7 or 14 Pack
Top customer reviews
1) The lids are not durable or easily breakable: I just received these so I can't say whether it is true or not. If it is, I will do a follow up. However, the plastic for the lids does feel thin and stiff. Also I noticed tiny bubbles within the plastic on the corners of each lid which might compromise the integrity of the plastic in those spots. I read a couple of reviews of people who experienced problems with the corners breaking.
2) The lids don't close or seal properly: I can see where people had issue with this. The lids do close and have a good seal if they are closed correctly. However, it's hard to tell if you've closed it good enough. The lids have a tiny little ridge of plastic that works with the container to snap and seal. When you press them firmly together there is a snapping sound, but this ridge is not a consistent thickness all around so simetimes you don't hear that sound... which causes that doubt of it being closed all the way. I tested it by pouring water in it, shutting it, and seeing if any spills by flipping and turning it. No leaks for me.
3) There are three seperate compartments but they are not leak proof... there will be cross contamination if the lid is closed and you put the container at an angle where liquid will want to move from its spot. This is true! I poured water to test this. The water moves freely from compartment to compartment. There is not a seal at all between the lid and container to prevent this. I think what the product information meant by self-contained compartments was simply there is a seperate compartment for each of your three items...they are contained seperatly.
I hope this helps :)
I returned these (thank you Amazon) right away as they are unquestionably the worst product i have ever bought on Amazon & the first return request i've ever made. .
I bought these after reading all the reviews on these and several other similar items. I choose these due to the overall reviews on this product. What the heck did all those people get that i didn't?. HOW could so many people write glowing reviews on the junk i got??? A true mystery to me.
The Big Issue is: Once i put the lids on, I couldn't get them to come off without breaking them. Why? The top lid material is of OK quality and seems 'stiffer' the than the thin bottom material. Thus, when you try to peel (or pull) the lid back to open & break the seal the base just "bends" right with it so the lid stays "locked" on the 'bent' base lip. Pulling even harder in an effort to 'break the seal' just results in the top lid Cracking... Broke 5 in row attempting to get the lids off (even at room temps). There is NO WAY in my experience a child could get the lids off these (let alone 99% of adults). Total deal killer.
The "Leak Proof" claim:
This one's 50/50 in my opinion. If you turn these on their side liquids WILL drain from one compartment into another - no question. But i did not experience any leakage "outside" of the tray itself in my tests.
With the replacement brand i bought (Green Direct) i CAN get get the lids off without having to break them but still with some difficulty that i believe a child at lunch hour would still find very "difficult".
Leakage: Not an issue to me for my intended use but, these too leak liquids like crazy both inside AND outside if turned on edge.
So in summary, I don't believe ANY of these very similar brands (in my extensive research) are any better than the others and are a FAR cry in quality from something like a Rubbermaid product. These things are cheap - but 'may' serve your intended purpose. However, beware they don't even begin to equal the quality of the to-go containers i get from my local Chinese to-go restaurant. (guess i'll start washing & stock up on those for my left-over dinner meals). Good luck with your's