|Print List Price:||$17.95|
Save $14.66 (82%)
Meals for Alzheimer’s Patients: A Caregiver’s Guide Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
As a Kindle eBook, Meals for Alzheimer's Patients: a Caregiver's Guide is impressive in both form and function. Written for the Kindle, it's portable, whether you use it in your own kitchen or at a remote location while traveling or camping.
Not only is the book in the perfect form, but it's nutritionally complete for the Alzheimer's sufferer. The recipes in this book are created to bring tasteful simplicity to the table. Each provides part of a balanced diet for the Alzheimer's patient and each has the added, important element of simplicity of preparation, an equally important part for the caregiver.
George Silverman uses his years of experience as a therapeutic chef in an Alzheimer's care facility and as an Alzheimer's caregiver to provide an excellent resource for all.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Alzheimer's Disease
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Alzheimer's Disease
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Physician & Patient > Caregiving