- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: McFarland & Company (October 5, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786428228
- ISBN-13: 978-0786428229
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,153,881 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Meaning And Culture of Grand Theft Auto: Critical Essays
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Nate Garrelts is an assistant professor of English at Saginaw Valley State University in University Center, Michigan. He is also the editor of Digital Gameplay (2005).