- Series: Pennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: University of Pennsylvania Press (June 4, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0812236017
- ISBN-13: 978-0812236019
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,479,072 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Giving Meaning to Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights (Pennsylvania Studies in Human Rights) Hardcover – June 4, 2001
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Isfahan Merali is Legal Counsel of the Ontario Human Rights Commission. Valerie Oosterveld is a Legal Officer with the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|