- Series: Immunology; 28
- Hardcover: 184 pages
- Publisher: Praeger (July 28, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0275945081
- ISBN-13: 978-0275945084
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,609,978 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Meaning of International Experience for Schools (Immunology; 28)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
ANGENE HOPKINS WILSON is a Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at the University of Kentucky, and Associate Director of its Office of International Affairs. She was a Peace Corps volunteer in the 1960s, and a teacher educator in West Africa and the South Pacific. Wilson has written and spoken extensively about internationalization of university campuses.