- Hardcover: 258 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2011 edition (August 9, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230113788
- ISBN-13: 978-0230113787
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 8.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#5,114,569 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4414 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Political Freedom
- #4818 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Social Policy
- #5068 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Caribbean & Latin American
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Meanings of Violence in Contemporary Latin America 2011th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"This book addresses some of the most important topics on violence throughout the Americas. It constitutes a good reader for students to learn what violence has brought to the continent and to decide what are the networks of meaning violence relates to." - Prof. Ileana Rodríguez, Humanities Distinguished Professor, The Ohio State University
About the Author
GABRIELA POLIT Assistant Professor at The University of Texas at Austin, USA. MARIA HELENA RUEDA Assistant Professor at Smith College, USA.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|