Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

Meanwhile...
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 22, 2018
Funstory to help teach transitions in English clas
on January 24, 2013
Tlhis book captures the attention of every ADHD reader and explains where a mind can get side tracked and not do what is being asked to do. I read it out loud to my husband and we have laughed about having "meanwhile" moments and getting distracted easily ever since. This book is written like an oversized cartoon and speaks to young children and creates a desire to read. I only wish this book was still in print. It took a long time to find a copy for my new grandson. I am so glad Amazon found a perfect hardback copy for us.
on July 2, 2013
Feiffer has a great imagination and a refreshing perspective on a child's world... MEANWHILE is not as great a classic as I LOST MY BEAR, but than it is available and publishers are too stupid to reprint I Lost My Bear.
on June 22, 2016
I love using this for prediction in my classroom.
on September 28, 2015
My students LOVED it, and will ALWAYS know what "MEANWHILE" means forever more!! :)
on April 6, 2012
I have been using this book to teach plot in my 5th grade classroom. We then used it to discuss good transition words that are used in writing. Now my students are writing their own stories with dialogue and a word that send their characters into a new situation. They really loved the book!
on July 19, 2015
Fun and inventive. My four year old daughter asks for it over and over again.
on December 1, 2012
I use this book every year to teach transition words to my 3rd-5th grade students and they love it!! I would highly recommend.
on July 12, 2011
Great book for both kids and adults with a sense of humor. Great drawings that illustrate the action. Also a good conversation starter so that kids can use their imagination.
on November 4, 2010
I gave this to my six year-old grandson, who loved it! As hoped, he now has a new vocabulary word, thanks to the title.