- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Kassa Heat Resistant BBQ Cooking Gloves offered by Kassa Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Meat Claws by Kassa (Set of 2) - Sharp Pulled Pork Shredder - Handler Carving Forks - Brisket BBQ Pulling
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.25. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BEST MEAT FORK: These set of 2 meat claws are the ultimate cooking and grilling BBQ smoker accessories for pulled pork or any of your barbecue needs
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Made of durable nylon plastic. Material withstands high heat (resistant to 450F/250C). The six prongs on each of the barbecue forks are extremely sharp in order to guarantee proper pork shredding
- DISHWASHER SAFE: After using these pulled pork claws, they may get greasy, however they are easy to wash because they are dishwasher safe
- HUGE TIME SAVER: As one of our reviewers stated: "You can shred an 8 pound shoulder roast in under a minute! These are awesome. We had a pork roast in the crock pot all day, then turned off the pot and after it had cooled just a little, I lifted the roast out with these claws and moved it to a large pan for shredding. Done in a blink." -Anna
- RISK FREE GUARANTEED: Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty by the Kassa Brand
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Kassa Meat Claws - The Most Versatile Cooking Tool on the Market!
The Kassa Meat Claws are Heat Resistant to 450°F / 230°C. They are also easy to wash and easy to use for everyone!
- Meat shredding: pulled pork, chicken, beef
- Putting meat on and off the grill
- Sharp and high plastic quality material
- Flip your pork, turkey, beef in the oven
- Holding a large piece of meat while shredding or cutting
- Shred and pull pork butt with ease to have premium cut pulled pork sandwiches!
- Scoop charcoal out of or into the grill
- Keep your hands protected and from getting burned
- Good for holding down a whole chicken, deep fried turkey, or just about an hot piece of meat
- Great for tossing salad
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other reviewers had confirmed that these are in fact dishwasher safe, so I put them in the dishwasher (channel side down) before using and they came out fine. After using, I rinsed them to make sure that there was nothing stuck in the channels and put them back in the dishwasher.
Also these are extremely sharp, so they require caution when using and also when you put them in a drawer. If you can keep them in a place where they won't jab you then that would be ideal. Someone suggested keeping the original box but I had already thrown mine out, so I just found an area in a drawer where they can point "sharp side down" and stay put.
If you are still shredding roasts with forks... these could save you some trouble... for a few dollars you will be very impressed with these. I wish I had discovered them sooner.
Not only is the design perfect but the product is very sturdy and sharp, and able to work with large portions. Great addition to my kitchen -- highly recommended!
I originally was looking at a competitors brand of meat claws. Decided to get these as the price was a bit better. I can not imagine that the other would be any better. These are comfortable to use, get a little practice and they are very effective. Easy to clean was well. There are some hollow parts on the backs, which I would imagine might get clogged and difficult to clean, but if used for what they are meant (pulling meat), that is not an issue.
Most recent customer reviews
I wish I could have had them years ago.