- ⚫️ ⚪ ORDER 2 OR MORE AND INSTANTLY SAVE 10% ⚫️ ⚪ NO COUPON CODE NEEDED ☝☝ PERFECT GIFT IDEA Here's how (restrictions apply)
Meat Claws - STAINLESS STEEL PULLED PORK SHREDDERS - BBQ Forks for Shredding Handling & Carving Food from Grill Smoker or Crock Pot - Metal Barbecue Slow Cooker Handler Accessories by Cave Tools
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.89. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- *** INSTANT 10% SAVINGS ON PURCHASE OF 2 OR MORE *** THE PREMIER MEAT SHREDDING CLAWS - Every feature has been designed for Maximum Performance whether you're pulling chicken, beef, brisket, turkey, poultry, hams, roasts or any other food from your grill, smoker, big green egg or crock pot
- TEXTURED NON SLIP HANDLES WITH EXTENDED KNUCKLE SPACE - Shredding, Handling, & Carving food is now easier than ever before with the new bear paw shaped meat forks - Unique gift idea for mom or dad
- PERFECT SLOW COOKER KITCHEN ACCESSORIES - There are seriously so many uses for these stainless steel meat claws that you'll wonder how you ever cooked without them
- COMES WITH 25 PROFESSIONAL RECIPES - step by step instructions and detailed tutorial videos are great for the family
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If at any point you are unhappy with your pulled pork meat puller claws you can return it for a full money back refund. We Take Customer Service That Seriously
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Premier Meat Claws Set
SHREDDING - HANDLING - CARVING
5 Giant Reasons Why Cave Tools Has Excellent Stainless Steel Pulled Pork Shredder Claws:
1. Maximum Performance Meat Shredding - Ultra strong stainless steel rips through meat in seconds flat
2. Textured Non Slip Handles With Extended Knuckle Space - No more dropping the Turkey on the floor because you tried to pick it up with a couple of oven mitts
3. Safe & Easy Carving - Using a fork just doesn't cut it and it's outright dangerous
4. Gift Box Packaging Can Be Reused For Storage
5. No Job Is Too Big For Cave Tools - Whether you're a competition bbq pit master or just shredding up some pork for the family, We Have You Covered
THE GRILL MASTER'S ESSENTIAL BARBECUE RECIPE BOOK
Download instructions included with purchase. Complete with 25 Professional BBQ Recipes, Step by Step instructions, Tutorial Videos, and access to over 135 Cooking Videos
WHO IS CAVE TOOLS
Cave Tools has been featured on: The "Q" Review, BBQ Central Radio Station, Outdoor Cooking Channel, FOX, NBC, ABC
We Are Committed To Superior Strength, Design & Durability so You Can Buy Today With Confidence
The Design Process Behind Your Metal Meat Claws:
Phase 1: Initial Market Research
At Cave Tools, we always start out with an extremely thorough market research. Before designing the pulled pork claws you see here, our product development team scoured through thousands of reviews on the then high selling bbq tools and accessories in the market. During this pulled pork shredder review process, we learn a ton of information about what actual customers love about their crock pot claws, what they hate about their meat handler forks, and most importantly, we’re able to spot opportunities in the market to add new features. We even learn a lot about what makes the best barbecue gift set.
Phase 2: Market Surveying and Polling
After Phase 1 we have a pretty good idea of the type of barbecue tools we want to build, but we don’t stop there. The initial research is based on feedback from competitor products, which are very different from our design concept. So we follow up in Phase 2 by polling/surveying members of the Cave Tools customer base to get their feedback and input on our potential meat shredder claws design. Once all of this data is compiled, we are ready to start moving forward with production
Phase 3: Continual Product Improvement
Cave Tools is not some giant company with hundreds or thousands of employees. We operate as a tight team with customer feedback information freely flowing throughout the organization. One of the main advantages of being lean company is that we’re able to make decisions and modifications extremely quickly. We’re constantly monitoring the customer feedback about the grilling forks and keep a running list of potential design improvements that we can roll out on our next manufacturing batch.
Through the process of continuous improvement and dedication to quality, our goal is to make an Excellent Meat Claws.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cave Tools||Tonicstar||Amazon.com||3MOM||CASAPRO||Cave Tools|
|Color||—||—||Black||—||ORANGE - Gloves+Claws+Brush||Black|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||4.96 x 4.17 x 2.17 in||5.1 x 16.9 x 2.8 in||7 x 10.6 x 0.78 in||6 x 7 x 0.1 in|
|Size||Metal Claws||—||—||—||10.6 x 7 x 0.8 inches||Smoke Guide|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So when I replaced them I knew I wanted to go with a stainless set so the tips would stay sharp. This set seems to be of good quality. I broke them in with the Christmas Prime rib using them to rotate the roast around on my grill and get a good sear and some charcoal flavor on the outside of the roast.
These can be used to shred meat such as pulled pork or shredded chicken. They also work great to carry a large roast or large cooked bird. Lastly you can use them to hold your meat while you slice it. They give you much better control then the old large meat forks do. They worked flawlessly, felt good in my hand, and were usable with high temp grill gloves. Great Purchase. The company also has a sense of humor advising men not to pretend to be wolverine with the claws in the user manual..
These come in a very nice sturdy "storage box" and I would reccomend storing them in there so they don't get bent or poke you.
These were on a lightening deal which I missed out on but they are well worth the price which I feel is very reasonable for this quality of product.