- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Brio Press; First Printing edition (July 15, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0975867911
- ISBN-13: 978-0975867914
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.7 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 42 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #383,333 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Meat Market: Animals, Ethics, and Money Paperback – July 15, 2005
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This book, in conjuction with his regular Erik's Diner podcasts, are a great place to begin to explore our relationships with food, animals and industry.