- ⚫️ ⚪ ORDER 2 OR MORE AND INSTANTLY SAVE 10% ⚫️ ⚪ NO COUPON CODE NEEDED ☝☝ PERFECT GIFT IDEA Here's how (restrictions apply)
Meat Tenderizer Mallet Tool - DISHWASHER SAFE - Manual Hammer Pounder For Tenderizing Chicken Steak Pork & Veal in Kitchen - Professional Non Slip Silicone Handle for Pounding
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.70. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE SECRET BEHIND THE BEST CHEF RECIPES such as country fried steak, weiner schnitzel and cordon bleu- Meat tenderizer mallet is perfect for pounding chicken, steak, beef, and other tough cuts of meat
- DISHWASHER SAFE STAINLESS STEEL DESIGN saves tons of time cleaning up and safely sterilizes any raw meat bacteria left behind.
- ALSO USE TO CRUSH NUTS, ICE & HARD CANDY WITH EASE - Your meat tenderizer mallet is not just for manual pounding meat. You will find tons of additional uses around the kitchen
- COMES WITH 25 PROFESSIONAL RECIPES - step by step instructions and detailed tutorial videos are great for the family
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If at any point you are unhappy with your meat tenderizer mallet you can return it for a full money back refund. We Take Customer Service That Seriously
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cave Tools||Amazon.com||Cave Tools||FBasics||Spring Chef||Supertempo|
|Color||Black||Black and silver||White||silver & black||Black||Black|
Finally a Meat Tenderizer Mallet That's Dishwasher Safe
PERFECTLY WEIGHTED - NON SLIP GRIP - SIMPLE STORAGE
5 Giant Reasons Why You Should Choose The Cave Tools Meat Tenderizer Mallet:
1. Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Design for Easy Cleanup - Aluminum and Zinc Alloy are hand wash only which may leave raw meat bacteria behind
2. Perfectly Weighted Mallet does all of the work so your arm never gets tired - Plastic and Rubber hammers are too light which means more work for you
3. Silicone Handle for Comfortable Non Slip Grip
4. Perfectly Sized for Simple Storage - Fits in any kitchen drawer or easily hangs on a hook
5. The Secret Tool Behind Delicious Chef Recipes - With this meat tenderizer mallet it's never been easier to cook unique meals that everyone loves
The Grill Master's Essential Barbecue Recipe Book:
Download instructions included with your purchase.
Complete with 25 Professional BBQ Recipes, Step by Step instructions, Tutorial Videos, and Access to our growing library of over 135 Cooking Videos
Cave Tools in the News:
Cave Tools has been featured on: The "Q" Review, BBQ Central Radio Station, Outdoor Cooking Channel, FOX, NBC, ABC
We Are Committed To Superior Strength, Design & Durability so You Can Buy Today With Confidence
The Design Process Behind Your Meat Tenderizer:
Phase 1: Initial Market Research
At Cave Tools, we always start out with an extremely thorough market research. Before designing the meat mallet you see here, our product development team scoured through thousands of reviews on the then best bbq tools and accessories in the market. During this meat tenderizer tool review process, we learn a ton of information about what actual customers love about their meat pounder, what they hate about their chicken tenderizer, and most importantly, we’re able to spot opportunities in the market to add new features. We even learn a lot about what makes a good barbecue gift set.
Phase 2: Market Surveying and Polling
After Phase 1 we have a pretty good idea of the type of barbecue tools we want to build, but we don’t stop there. The initial research is based on feedback from other products in the market, which are very different from our design concept. So we follow up in Phase 2 by polling/surveying members of the Cave Tools customer base to get their feedback and input on our potential meat tenderizer hammer design. Once all of this data is compiled, we are ready to start moving forward with production
Phase 3: Continual Product Improvement
Cave Tools is not some giant company with hundreds or thousands of employees. We operate as a tight team with customer feedback information freely flowing throughout the organization. One of the main advantages of being lean company is that we’re able to make decisions and modifications extremely quickly. We’re constantly monitoring the customer feedback about the steak tenderizer and keep a running list of potential design improvements that we can roll out on our next manufacturing batch.
Through the process of continuous improvement and dedication to quality, our goal is to make an excellent Meat Tenderizer Mallet.
Use the smooth side of tool to pound and flatten meats like chicken. Use the pyramid side of the mallet to tenderize tough cuts of meat such as steak
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Too bad the band around the head is not tighter.
Concerned about contamination, I have to sterilize after every use by boiling the head.
Keep getting food stuck in the collar.
This is a good kitchen necessity. I like that it has the option of a flat side and a nubby side. I like the weight, and the handle provides a good grip. And best of all, it's SO shiny compared to my old aluminum mallet. I wish that the nubs were just a tad bigger, but I can live with it. I'm a little disappointed that it is seamed where the flat and nubby sides meet the main head, as I worry about food hiding in the seam. However, it being dishwasher safe alleviates that concern to some extent.
I'm happy with it. In fact, I may buy another one as a gift so that I don't have to "pass it along"......