Meat Thermometer, Habor Instant Read Thermometer Candy Thermometer with Swiveling Head and Large LCD Screen for Christmas Thanksgiving Turkey Kitchen BBQ Gas Grill Smoker
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【FAST & ACCURATE & INSTANT READ】: Instant read thermometer is built in smart precision sensor chip; Digital meat thermometer display reads temp in 5 seconds while inserting the meat, steak, candy, baking bread, milk, water and etc.
- 【SWIVELING HEAD DESIGN】: Digital Cooking thermometer with flexible swiveling head can rotate 180 degree, which can enable to Read Temperature from different comfortable angels.
- 【DIGITAL FOOD THERMOMETER WITH CLIP】: Kitchen food thermometer with protective sleeve and clip is easy to storage and carry, keep the long probes sensitive and accuracy. A must kitchen or grilling tool for family party.
- 【LARGE SCREEN AND MULTI APPLICATION】: Large LCD screen Cooking thermometer offer clearer readouts, food thermometer with large range from -49ºF to 392ºF (-45ºC to 200ºC) is perfect for indoor cooking, deep fry, candy making, bread, smoke meat, water, milk, outdoor grill thermometer for BBQ and more.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】: A meat thermometer that can auto shut-off after 15 minutes for saving button battery, Plus 3 years warranty and friendly customer services.(BATTERY INCLUED)
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Candy thermometer features
- Ultra-fast reading: You can get temperature reading within 5 SECONDS
- STEP- DOWN tip design food thermometer can get reading precisely and quickly
- Large LCD digital display: easy to get temperature than other
- Protective sheath: plastic protector can keep thermometer probe clean and sensitive
- Meat thermometer with Pen clip: feature easy to storage and carry.
- Smart design: Automatically Shut Off after 15 Minutes.
- ℉/℃ switchable: kitchen thermometer is both Celsius and Fahrenheit reading.
- perfect for beef, pork, chicken, fish, ham, grilling meat, bread toast, candy making, yogurt, milk, coffee, tea, beer, bath water and soap making.
- Suitable for kitchen, grilling, smoker, BBQ
Digital cooking thermometer Specifications
- Thermometer probe: 4.8” stainless steel probe
- Two Buttons: ON/OFF and ℃/ ºF
- Include battery: 1*LR44(AG13), 1.5 V
- Temperature accuracy: ±2ºF(±1℃) from 32 ºF to 212ºF (0℃ to 100℃)
- Temperature range: -49ºF to 392ºF (-45ºC to 200ºC).
1.Clean the thermometer and probe with a damp cloth before and after use.
2.Do not submerse the unit in water or place it in dishwater.
3.NEVER use the thermometer in a closed oven.
Step-Down tip design get readouts more precisely and quickly within 5SECONDS, 4.8 inch stainless steel probe thermometer can protect you from scald.
Digital meat thermometer with Large LCD display is easier to read.
Electric meat htermometer with swiveling head offer favorite angel for you.
Compare with similar items
ThermoPro TP03A Digital Food Cooking Thermometer Instant Read Meat Thermometer for Kitchen BBQ Grill Smoker
Digital Cooking Candy Liquid Thermometer with Stainless steel Pot Clip, Quick read, Battery Included
Taylor Commercial Waterproof Digital Cooking Thermometer
Taylor Precision Products Classic Instant Read Pocket Thermometer
CDN DTQ450X Digital ProAccurate Instant-Read Thermometer-NSF Certified
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||i-Tronics||Apko Gifts||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 6.4 x 2 in||6.1 x 1.3 x 1.6 in||1 x 2 x 7 in||9 x 4.9 x 1.5 in||1 x 1 x 5.5 in||6 x 1.5 x 1.5 in|
|Material Type||304 stainless steel and ABS plastic||304 Stainless Steel & ABS Plastic||—||stainless steel||—||Multi|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 3/24/17: StarTOP apparently saw my review and sent me an unsolicited new thermometer. I am giving it 4 stars instead of the original 1 star because I am so impressed with the company. You don't see that kind of integrity very often any more. I have not had time to try out the new one, but I played around with it a little and it appears to be much more substantial than the first one. If you don't hear from me again it's because it is working without any glitches.
Worked the first time, then when I went to use it again, nothing. So I replaced the battery and was happy to see that it worked. Sure enough, next time I went to use it the battery was dead. I went through a few more batteries, luckily those little button batteries are cheap. I guess the thermometer must draw power when it's off, so either pull the battery out when not in use, or buy a pack and plan to change them often. That's too much trouble for me, I don't see this thing getting a lot of use. I've had other thermometers go for years on a single battery.
Update - I contacted the seller asking if this was a known issue, and after providing me troubleshooting tips (which were not applicable), they sent me a replacement which works properly. It's actually a pretty nice thermometer now that it works, and quickly calculates the temperature to a tenth of a degree. It seems accurate though I haven't (and won't) extensively check if it's calibrated.
After writing a rather scathing review after my initial experience, Harbor totally turned things around by surprising me yesterday!
My initial purchase didn't work when I finally had a chance to use it (I'm a working mother that rarely gets to cook anymore). So I wrote about it to vent (thanks for understanding).
Last night I got a surprise package from Harbor. It was a new digital thermometer! Sleeker than the first design, and worked coming out of the package!
So I've updated my review from one star to five stars! Thank you Harbor for your amazingly attentive customer service, I love my replacement product! I can't wait to use it, so hubby is going out to buy a pork tenderloin for me to cook tonight!
Most recent customer reviews
Contacted the seller and was promptly sent a replacement, opting to get a thermometer that doesn't swivel instead so I won't encounter the same issue.Read more