Meccano Junior Toolbox, Insect Mania, 4 Model Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 BUILDING MODELS - Let your child build 1 of 4 different insect ideas (models can be built one at a time) a Dragonfly, a Cricket and a Praying Mantis and much more or kids can mix match pieces to come up with their own original design for open-ended fun.
- REAL WORKING PARTS - The fully built Dragonfly measures 7.5" long X 7" wide X 3" tall and features wings that really move.
- STEM TOY: For over a hundred years, Meccano has been promoting children's STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) learning as they build and play .
- DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS: As kids connect pieces and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, while exercising their imagination! For ages 5+. No batteries required.
- Includes: 106 Parts, 2 Real Tools, 1 plastic toolbox, 1 Instruction Sheet
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Follow your imagination into nature as you explore the real world of engineering with the Meccano Junior Toolbox – Insect Mania! Using Meccano’s real metal parts and tools provided you can build your own Dragonfly, Cricket or Praying Mantis and more. When you’re finished creating one insect design take it apart and build another. Or make your own design, the only limit is your imagination! This 6 model set includes 106 Parts, 2 Real Tools and easy to follow, step-by-step instructions. Explore the mechanical wonders of the world as you recreate nature’s insects. Your imagination just got real with Meccano!