+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Choose from a dozen different BattleMechs and configure them to make crushing your opponents easy
- Every structure in the battle zone is fully destructible -- blow up every structure, bridge, tower, or bus that you need to
- Fight and destroy your way through 20 different missions as you shoot off missiles, fire cannon rounds and navigate your BattleMech through deadly combat zones
- Go online for insane multiplayer action -- or enjoy split-screen action as you battle a friend
- Jaw-dropping graphics will amaze and thrill you as you play through an exciting mission-based storyline
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enter this futuristic science-fiction world of MechAssault and take control of your gigantic walking tank called a BattleMech. Choose from a dozen Mechs and lay waste to your enemies and everything around them. Gameplay environments are fully destructible. Every bridge, tower, bus or structure is fully destructible. Customize your Mech to destroy all who oppose you.
Top customer reviews
As for the game itself, MechAssault is truly a classic, in my eyes. Before I knew that this would be playable on my 360, I almost went out and bought another old Xbox just to relive this one. If you really want to have fun in a game, pick this up, as it will have you running around in a giant mech, fighting other mechs, and wrecking cities into nothing but rubble. I can easily kill hours on this one, just playing with all of the high powered weaponry that you are equipped with. I strongly recommend this to anyone who wants a game where you can just enjoy yourself for as long as you need and shut down at any time. I'm about to go play it after I finish this review. I find this game deserving a 10/10. If you like it, give the sequel a chance, too!
I have had a lot of fun with this game and can not wait to go Live. For me it is a must buy, and the first game I picked up. I hope there is more to come for the Mech Warrior fans.
I got Live and it does make owning Mech Assault more worth the money. Multiplayer is a blst. I just hope there is a Mech Assault 2 because after replaying the single player mode I can see alot of things that could be added to make the game near perfect. Don't listen to any reviews here that totally bash this game. The graphics are outstanding for an Xbox game. There is no screeching noise when you walk. It's a BOOM, BOOM sound when you walk. And you do need to aim if you really want to bring down another Mech. If you love Mech games you need to at least rent it.