Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 16, 2013
UPDATE (9/3/13):
After less than month of wear and tear (normal wear and tear, not even worn every day), the glass covering the face of the watch fell out entirely. He picked it up this morning to put it on, and it just fell out. The rubber circle holding it in fell out, too. He kept it in good condition and was not reckless with it in any manner.

Unfortunately, because I got it engraved, I cannot even get a replacement for it. Now we have to pay to get it repaired, that is if we can find a place around where we live to get it repaired. He loved the watch and I did too. Really disappointed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I received this only four days after I ordered it, which was four sooner than I was supposed to. This was awesome, even though I was in no rush at all. I got this for my boyfriend for our six month anniversary, but I got it almost a month early to allow for shipping time and time to replace it if it didn't arrive intact or in-case I didn't like it.

The watch looks beautiful. It doesn't feel as heavy as it looks, which is fine, it's not an expensive watch. The movement behind the face looks really nice and everything arrived intact. Everything was wrapped up safely. My only complaint (at this point) is that when I went to pull out the crown to set the time, it was very difficult to pull out. I was afraid I was going to break it. When it did pop out, the face of the clock moved slightly to the right along with it. Hoping and praying that's normal and it's not going to break when he uses it. He's very particular about everything, but I think he's going to love this watch. And if he doesn't, I'll wear it, because I love it.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on March 19, 2014
I received this watch a week ago and it was wound and running when it arrived. I just had to set the time and the watch hasn't stopped since with just the suggested amount of winds every morning. It holds the time perfectly, I have not had to adjust it after the first day. After getting some links taken out the watch fits beautifully with only one issue. The half-link adjustment tends to jump around on one side, but this was quickly fixed with pliers, Considering the price of this watch I am not all that surprised that the band isn't all that solid, but it holds up well and the issue was easily remedied. Despite the band's bit of flimsiness, the mechanics, looks and durability of the watch are absolutely perfect. The watch holds its wind very very well. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.

Some others have said the Roman numerals are wrong or "custom" with "IIII" instead of "IV" This is indeed false. This alignment of Roman Numerals has some interesting history that should be looked up BEFORE making ignorant reviews. I have multiple roman numeral clocks and watches all of which are like this, I would have it no other way.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on August 7, 2014
It's a really cool looking watch. Some people in these reviews have complained that it's "difficult" to adjust the size. Even recommending to take it to a professional to get it done. REALLY? Are you people mentally challenged? If you have even a SHRED of common sense, you'll have hardly any trouble. I didn't need an instruction manual or anything to figure it out. Just use your brain. I got it to fit just right. Amazing, considering I have overly skinny wrists.

But, then there's downside. You get what you pay for, guys. Like I said, very cool skeletal watch. I got tons of compliments and it worked great... while it lasted. This watch will last about 6 months if you take really good care of it. Mine randomly just stopped working. Just woke up the next morning and tried to wind it like usually, but nothing happened and that was that. Never took it in water or abused it in any way.

I suggest buying 2 for the price and not winding one of them until the other dies. So, there you have. Despite the short life span, I still feel compelled to but another. And so should you! For how cheap it is, it's certainly worth the investment.
2 helpful votes
on February 11, 2015
11 Feb 2015
Well.... it looks good. And when it runs it seems to keep good time... but call me crazy I think it should run. Allegedly its a self-winding (or automatic) watch. So, again allegedly, its is supposed to wind itself with your body's movement. Not so much. I wear it all day and take it off before I go to bed (again - go ahead and call me crazy) and by the time I get up in the morning it has stopped. Seriously???? If you're going to advertise an automatic watch you really should make sure the [colorful language] thing actually works. I'll keep it because it looks nice, but I would never buy another, and I don't recommend it. OH, and BTW, there was no paperwork with it. They just wrapped it in bubble wrap and tossed it into a large box. So, it got bumped and banged all the way to my house. I was surprised it wasn't damaged... maybe it is but its just not worth the hassle to return it.
21 Feb 2015
Just sitting here watching an online movie and the watchband snapped. I guess they use inferior metal. Shame on the manufacturer.
on August 6, 2014
So far, it looks like a really good watch. It's really classy, and it has a very intriguing design that catches attention but still gives off an elegant feel to it. it looks far more expensive than it actually is. At first I was confused with the Roman Numerals but If you google why they are like that there are many very old reasons, but the most logical one seems to be that it looks more symmetrical and is still historically correct. Obviously a wind up watch will not be very accurate so the watch shouldn't be so much for keeping time all the time but rather an accessory that gives a close to accurate time. If you wind it up like the instructions indicate every once in a while it can keep time pretty well but there is an error per day of course. Now time will tell how long the watch will last from wear and tear.
on December 19, 2014
Not my favorite. The clasp is a long release type clasp (I am not a watch guru) and the bar connecting the clasp to the wristband would break off almost every instance I went to look at the time. The bracket was just not very secure and the time was not kept as accurate as I imagined that a wind-up watch would.

I would recommend it as a cheaper alternative to a sports watch to wear at a fancy gathering, but be sure you have the right tools to allow the proper adjustment and be able to fix the clasp and bracket.
on April 16, 2013
I got this watch for my husband on our anniversary and we both are very happy w/ it. He was surprised when he got it and thought it looked very nice. You do have to wind the watch up everyday but it keeps the right time through out the day, he also said that the band does scratch pretty easy. My husband has decent sized wrist and he did tighten the band up some w/o taking a link out and seems to be fine. The only thing i really didnt like about it was the packaging, it just had a plastic case over it no box or anything or instructions. But it is a pretty good watch we both like the look of it looks fancy w/o costing a lot and works fine. I would recommend this watch to other people.
on February 26, 2015
Its an alright watch, looks beautiful! I can watch this thing go for hours. When i took out a link though, after a few minutes of normal wear it started to irritate my skin. So i put that link back and took the spring bar all the way in and i dont get irritation anymore just a loose feeling watch. The band is extremely loud when its not on you and the finish wears away pretty fast. But overall, you get what you pay for. It does the job....oh btw one of the hands is fake
on September 16, 2014
Got this for my boyfriend and he loved it so much but it's too big for his wrist so we got to go and get it resized at Fred Meyer's it's like for five bucks so not bad
on February 17, 2014
I should of listened to the reviewers. I didn't because usually you only hear about the few back products. That may be the case for me but this was enough to make me post.

The watch is gorgeous. Unfortunately that is all it is. The watch would only keep time if I wound it every hour. It was completely unreliable and unusable.

I tried to file a claim but the cost of shipping it back cost as much as the watch did. I just threw it away.

I would avoid this watch.