4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Gaming Keyboard Mechanical Keyboard for PC Gamer 104 keys Office/Industrial Aluminium Keyboard with blue switch KG010-N black by EagleTec (No backlight)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GAMING KEYBOARD; 104 Key Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Custom Mechanical Switches–blue switch designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness. Fast mechanical keys with medium resistance, precise actuation, audible click sound, and tactile bump feedback.
- MECHANICAL KEYBOARD; mechanical keyboard, the PC keyboard comes with Double-shot injection molded keycaps offering crystal clear uniform lettering that doesn't scratch off.
- AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM / ABS CONSTRUCTION; The PC Gaming keyboard is constructed of Aircraft-Grade Aluminium and ABS with plate-mounted mechanical keys and switchesthat stand up to tough industrial /office/ gaming application.
- ANTI GHOSTING KEYBOARD; ALL 104 mechanical gaming keyboards keys are conflict free (n-Key Rollover) for ultimate Gaming performance.Non-Slip Ergonomic Design and splash-proof keys. Comes with Full numeric keypad and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection.
- KEYBOARD COMPATIBILTY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The EagleTec KG010-N Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (NO BACKLIGHTING) Your Keyboard of Choice - Great for BOTH - OFFICE WORK and GAMING
The EagleTec KG010-N without Backlighting isn't your average Mechanical Gaming Keyboard.
We spend a lot of time developing a unique keyboard which perfectly blends two different usage scenarios - OFFICE WORK and GAMING.
If you’re a writer, you quickly will discover this keyboard is a superb typing tool for office work. You’ll love the feel and keystroke accuracy, which leads to fewer errors and typos.If you're a gamer, you take your choice of keyboard seriously. The EagleTec KG010-N Mechanical Keyboard becomes a natural extension of yourself during the most intense gaming sessions.
The Industrial Design of the EagleTec KG010-N Mechanical Keyboard is not just nice to look at, it also has great ergonomics. No matter how long you type or how intense your gaming marathons are, you are always comfortable.
Custom mechanical switches designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness. Fast mechanical keys with medium resistance, precise actuation, audible click sound, and tactile bump feedback. Plate mounted keys. This high quality build technique integrates a metal plate between the switches and the PCB. This process makes for a rigid and sturdy keyboard platform that is built to last.
Designed for people who want a GREAT Mechanical Keyboard without Backlighting.
Furthermore, the keyboard features:
- Sturdy Keyboard Base made off Aircraft-grade Aluminium
- Compact space saving design with 104 Full Size keys
- All 104 keys are 100% conflict free, anti-ghosting
- 12 multimedia keys
- WIN key can be disabled for gaming
- WASD and arrow keys are interchangeable
The EagleTec KG010-N is over-engineered and built to last
The Aircraft-grade Aluminium / ABS casing design and the plate-mounted mechanical keys stand up to tough conditions.
The individual keys offer Crystal Clear Laser engraved keycaps with lettering that doesn't scratch off.
Non-Slip Ergonomic and Spill-Resistant Design
The EagleTec KG010-N keyboard comes with Non-Slip adjustable rear feet for the perfect typing angle and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection.
Accidents happen. Don't let a liquid spill take you out of the game. The EagleTec KG010-N Keyboard is built to withstand the average liquid spill.
The EagleTec KG010-N is not only good for gaming.
It has been designed to be a superb typing tool for office work as well. You’ll love the feel and keystroke accuracy, which leads to fewer errors and typos.
ALL 104 mechanical keys are conflict free (n-Key Rollover) for ultimate Gaming performance.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This keyboard is just absolutely perfect and many of the features of the keyboard just make it so much more worth it. I use my computer very often, if not daily, so I have spent many many months with this keyboard and can just go on and on about how GOOD it is for $50 when I purchased it. The metal on this give such a premium feel and weight when you grab it, and the blue LED contrast just make it look so much cooler in my opinion. The keys feel and sound AMAZING. I have fiddled with a lot of other brands (such as Razer, Corsair, Cooler Master) with the same tactile switches and I feel ZERO difference when it comes to this EagleTec keyboard. Absolutely amazing. As for the keys, the actuation force feels very average as most other Cherry MX BLUE switches, the keys feel very light when I press into them and that's something I prefer. The lights illuminate well with the key caps, though my only minor (very minor) issue with the lighting is it doesn't seem super bright when turned up all the way. I also want to mention that when you activate the "breathing" effect on the keyboard, a very faint buzzing noise near the top right side of the keys, but it is only slightly noticeable when the room is dead silent. You don't notice it if you're typing away or have some background noise, but it is there and I just wanted to mention that, nothing major or deal breaking.
-Very consistent weight and actuation points
-Plenty of features
-Premium feel and weight
-Key caps look and feel great, and futuristic in my opinion.
-USB cable is very long and comes with a Velcro strap to tie up extra length, never has this disconnected when in use. My computer turns on, and so does my keyboard. Simply no issues
-Wish it could have had slightly brighter settings, mostly dimmer options rather than brighter. Still has great illumination though.
-Not a deal breaker, but the very slight buzzing noise when the "breathing" effect is activated, only when the room is dead silent though.
Overall, this is a perfect keyboard and I have a HUGE recommendation for anyone looking to buy a low-cost mechanical keyboard with tactile switches.
I just received this keyboard today (about a few minutes ago) and I'm already pleased. I've been using a mechanical keyboard on my laptop (yes, it has one built-in) and it features Cherry MX brown switches. Unfortunately, something went wrong with that laptop, and after using a mechanical keyboard, it's nearly impossible to go back. In the meantime, I wanted to find a mechanical keyboard for our desktop computer—one that wasn't extremely expensive.
I'm going to start by analyzing their boldest claim (and the one that most companies lie about). They claim that this keyboard has 100% anti-ghosting, which is equivalent to n-key rollover. With your standard membrane keyboards, you can probably press 5 keys down before ghosting occurs. That is, any additional key presses after those five will not register (they'll become "ghosts"). With my testing so far, there is definitely merit to their claim. When I pressed down across the length of the keyboard with my palm, nearly all of the keys registered. Obviously, with this method, it's nearly impossible to tell which keys I've pressed down, but from what I can tell no ghosting occurred. There is AT LEAST a 10-key rollover, enough for each of your fingers, so you shouldn't have any issues with ghosting in a normal setting.
This performs on par with Cherry MX switches, no doubt. They feel strikingly similar to my brown switches, but this keyboard is way cheaper. There is minimal key wobble, and the entire keyboard is sturdy. It's about 3 and a half pounds, so it can be transported with ease. Also, it's a full-sized keyboard, so it has a number pad for all of you data entry people. In an office setting, I probably wouldn't suggest using this—it will drive your coworkers insane. I'm using this in a household environment, so I may drive my family insane, but that's okay.
To top it off, this keyboard looks amazing. It's a nice blend of white plastic and brushed aluminum with the plastic being on bottom. It has two feet on bottom in case you like your keyboards propped up. Finally, it looks very easy to clean—compressed air should do the trick. If not, the key caps can be easily pulled off with your fingers, a tool, a debit card, or a guitar pick—or something else along those lines.
Overall, this keyboard is a steal for $49. If you have one of those cheap, mushy membrane keyboards, do yourself a favor and pick this up. You'll be glad you did.