(Black Switch) One-Handed RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard SADES Half Keyboard Gaming Keypad Small Gaming Keyboard for PUBG/Fps Games/LOL/APEX/CSGO/Rainbow Six
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Number of Keys||104|
|Number of Buttons||35|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Plug&Play,Save your desk space】Traditional 104 keyboard takes up so much space,using this little beauty,you can use the most of moving your mouse on your entire mouse pad area for better game performance.
- 【Best half keyboard for games】Common gaming keys (wasd;Alt;Ctrl,Space,etc) are in this half keyboard.For instance,when you get into a fight in FPS/TPS games(Fortnite/PUBG/CSGO,etc),no matter you’re wrists players or arm kind players,with this little half keyboard,you can easily move your mouse with your wrists to aim at your enemies.
- 【Black Switch,most suitable for playing games】Black Switchs click sound not so loud, strong sense of rhythm, bring you the best mechanical experience. These switches trigger fast,straight up and straight down, no sense of lag, rebound strong. 60 million times keystroke test, 60+/-20 grams keystroke force and 2.0+/-0.6mm keystroke travel, perfect for gamers
- 【Compact&Nice,no other Drivers needed】It’s compact and nice.It has got just about every key you need for playing games,no other weird keys.Plug it into your USB port,no need any software or Drivers.
- 【Compatibility】compatible with PS4 / Xbox One / Xbox /Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10,other platform ect
This product is available as Renewed.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
SADES mechanical gaming one--handed keyboard:
1.35 keys layout
3.Seven-color backlight effect
4.Comfortable soft palm rest area
5.Mechanical Black switch
7.Two-color injection key caps
8.Fringe decoration effect
Applicable models: General
Type: Mechanical Keyboard
Key number: 35 (key)
Interface: USB (USB 2.0)
Does Plug and Play support: Support
Cool single hand mechanical keyboard
Bare weight: 0.95 lb
1 x One-handed Keyboard
1 x User Manual
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Neil on December 23, 2019
After a few days i packed up the tartarus and am getting ready to sell it.
I am a casual gamer and play a lot of different games at one time. I was not a fan of having to setup key mapping for different games within the razer software due to the limited amount of keys.
This thing has enough keys to get by on all the games i have tried. I like being able to plug it and and play without having to learn a whole bunch of keys for every game.
Only downside for me is i am not a huge RGB fan. Have to cycle through the options to turn it off after i restart my machine. Small gripe for what you get for the money here.
Also i got the black switches that do make some noise but not a crazy amount like a clicky switch. I was able to put 2 oring dampeners on each key to quiet them down a bit.
The keys are not nearly as loud as the mechanical ones my coworker has, but they work great.
The backlights for the keys are fine. They look cool. However, they aren't configurable, but that's not an issue for me.
My only gripe is that there is no little nub on the F key for me to know where the home key is. That's easy enough for me to remedy with a couple of drops of glue.
This is a pretty cool keyboard. It lights up when the computer is on and has fun, bright colors. There are certain buttons that are louder then others, which is why that noise rating is not a 5. It's more annoying then anything since most of the other buttons are pretty quiet.
Overall - we are very happy with this product!
The only con to me is I have large hands and I would like the space bar to be a little longer. I have to mentally remind myself all the time to hold my thumb closer towards my palm than I prefer.
Pro - Feels perfect. ie the key strokes, the clicks, the ergonomics...It just feels like high quality awesomeness.
Con - If you have a large hand and are used to holding your thumb out, it will take a little retraining your brain for thumb position.
I have gone through about 5 keyboards and 3 keypads in the past 2 years, trying to find some quality stuff. I think my 910 is a very good buy...but more importantly, this keypad is a GREAT buy. I am finally happy.