Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on June 22, 2016
So far I am in love with this watch! I replaced the fake leather strap with a blue leather one that matches the hands, I planned on doing this before purchasing this watch. I know a lot of people have had a hard time but I've had it for about a week and no issues yet.... It seems that two weeks will be the true test so I'll come back and update at that point.

Update:
I've had this watch for about a month now and I absolutely LOVE it!!! It is working very well and I've even gotten use to winding it every morning. I hope it never dies but if it does I think I would replace it with a new one for this price.
on October 16, 2013
I've had it for a few days now and it seems pretty accurate and is still running. I ditched the leather straps for Timex Weekender straps I have and am thoroughly impressed with how the watch looks; especially for the price. Watching the movements is strangely hypnotic as well.
on September 29, 2014
Arrived not working! Called and they acted like I didn't know how to wind a watch! All around terrible experience!
on June 19, 2013
Got this watch to add to a growing collection, after two weeks it just stopped working when I wound it.
on May 25, 2012
The watch looks well enough by itself. Skeleton watches are always an eye catcher. However, that matters little when the watch doesn't keep time very well. About twice a day, the watch requires adjustment; up until the point where it no longer winds and stops working entirely that is. You should be able to get about two weeks of use from it.

It does get points for its appearance, but people generally lose interest in it after they see that it doesn't work.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.