- Publisher: Prentice Hall Trade (April 1982)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0135715059
- ISBN-13: 978-0135715055
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 2.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #678,342 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mechanics Vest Pocket Reference Book Paperback – April, 1982
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
It has value to those who wish to have information at their fingertips, and without having to dig it up from the larger book. I used this small book extensively in Quality Assurance; writing programs for my H.P. Calculator. This was great for assisting Machine Operators, who need help when calculating angles,distances and points of reference on a Sine Plate setup.