|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 4.1 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||MCWWA012|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MCW-WA-012|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.52 shipping
+ $4.13 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mechanix Wear Men's Winter Impact Gloves Black size XXL
|Price:||$26.12 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable and warm cold weather work gloves. Top Velcro closure provides a secure fit with outerwear. Perfect for hiking, camping or bike
- Accordion knuckle guard with EVA foam padding extends to the index and middle finger. C40 3M Thinsulate traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature
- Water-resistant Nylon back-of-hand protects against the elements. AX Double Connect touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb
- Rugged Armortex palm and thumb reinforcement provide abrasion resistance. Overlapping palm construction reduces material bunching when operating hand tools
- Double stitching in critical areas. Design for cold weather work. CE approval certifies: EN511 and EN388. Machine washable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item Mechanix Wear Men's Winter Impact Gloves Black size XXL
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Full Source ®||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
The Mechanix Wear Winter Impact Gloves features an accordion knuckle guard with EVA foam padding, rugged Armortex palm for increased gripping power, and warm micro-fleece C40 3M Thinsulate lining for superb body temperature regulation. Thanks to its rugged water-resistant Nylon outer and durable double stitching, the Winter Impact Gloves from Mechanix Wear provide industrial strength where other winter work gloves fail.
Top Customer Reviews
I take a few pics from every angle and the straps. I email that & a preemptive apology and explanation that I don't have a receipt and when I bought them. What I'd really like is maybe if they had a solution how to repair the Velcro. Who knows maybe they have some super high-tech way to fix hook and loop fastener.
Response I get from customer service is they point out that I don't have a receipt. The gloves in the pics i sent are in older design. Their warranty is for 90 days. I didn’t get any help or an answer to my question. Somehow, I needed to be made aware of the facts (which I had provided so as to not give the impression I wanted something). Im told in a smug sentence that if I only had proof they were purchased at the current original price, then the manager could replace them.
I never asked for a replacement.
I never asked them to be repaired.
I asked in a cool and funny way also included pictures of what they look like because I knew that they were older.
What they could do is give me a 15% discount towards a new pair. So I decide to take a look at the site, where I see this. "Sign up for our online newsletter and take 10% off your purchases right now". I mean who wouldn't feel they appreciate your business as your looking at the gloves which just exploded? 5% towards a much needed upgrade so you can show them the proof you'll need when these fail (but only for 89 days).