|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||17.5 x 17.5 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||PT8318|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
MedMobile Aluminum Bath Tub Shower Chair with Handles and Drainage Holes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Increased comfort comes from the generous, high-density polyethylene seat (20"W x 12"D) and angled legs that distribute weight over a larger area.
- Durable aluminum frame is corrosion resistant and features seat height adjustments in 1-inch increments from 14" to 21".
- Base Dimension is 17" (Width) x 16" (Depth). Roomy seat is 20" wide by 12" deep.
- Seat height can be adjusted from 14" to 21" (7 Levels of Height Adustment). 250 lbs. weight capacity. Suction cup feet for added stability.
- Designed with built-in handles and drainage holes. Sure-grip legs provide added safety and stability.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. Blow molded shower seat provides comfort and strength. Ideal for individuals needing a little help in the bath. Easy to assemble, universal design to fit standard tubs or showers. Total weight is less than 6 lbs but supports up to 250 lbs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I finally got the nerve to put this thing together. It tTook me three or four minutes. It's so simple and so obvious how to do it. And it clearly is very strong - stronger than I first thought. I have a shower only in my apartment. This is a great thing for people with compromised physical abilities. A tub can get in the way of showering.
The height of the shower chair is controlled by setting each of the four legs the same. In the shower it feels very secure and I have no need for help. But, of course, we all have differing abilities.
The shower seat is very strong but lightweight and easy to lift or move.
It is wide and i wish i had bought the smaller round one as the feet sit on the begining of the curve of the bottom of the tub, still, it is very stable.