MedPride Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Medium, Box/100
|Size||100 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 5 x 3 inches|
|Closure Type||Pull On|
About this item
- The ideal solution for individuals sensitive to natural rubber latex and donning powder.
- Comfortable fit with textured fingertips for excellent tactile sensitivity.
- Extraordinary strength, stretchable durability and puncture resistance with premium iris blue color.
- Commonly used by law enforcement professionals, tattoo artists, physicians and first responders.
- Features smooth external finish and beaded cuff for extra durability.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Medpride Medical Examination Powder-Free Nitrile Gloves
A far superior alternative to latex gloves, the Medpride professional nitrile gloves offer superior protection for professionals and hobbyists alike.
Why Nitrile Disposable Gloves?
Nitrile gloves are made with synthetic rubber that surpasses latex in every way:
- Higher puncture resistance
- Higher chemical/ liquid/ gas protection
- Heavy duty strength
- Higher tactile sensitivity without sacrificing any of the above
And the best part is that they can be used by both men and women, righties or lefties (ambidextrous design) as well as people with sensitive to latex or donning powder skin (non-allergenic material)
Our disposable exam gloves come in an iris blue color and feature a smooth exterior finish with a beaded cuff for extra durability.
The textured finger tips allow for fine control when precision is needed for lab work, medical procedures and more.
Combined with the Nitrile Construction, our gloves are simply the safest choice against allergic reactions or sensitive skin types.
Our box comes with 100 or 1000 gloves for a case and offers an unmatched value deal.
Whether you are in medical care, law enforcement, first response aid, a physician, a tattoo artist, a hair specialist, a painter, cleaner, caterer- you can get our box and be set for a while to come, with the best disposable gloves on Amazon
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 5 x 3 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : 08754000975
- Date First Available : November 19, 2013
- Manufacturer : MED PRIDE
- ASIN : B00GS8W3T4
Best Sellers Rank:
#123 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #4 in Medical Exam Gloves
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
MedPride Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, Large, Box/100
MedPride Nitrile Exam Gloves, Powder-Free, Small, Box/100
MedPride Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves, X-Large, Box/100
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||HLmedical||HLmedical||HLmedical|
|Number of Items||1||100||1||100|
|Size||100 Count (Pack of 1)||100 Count (Pack of 1)||100 Count (Pack of 1)||100 Count (Pack of 1)|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve got my box, do you have yours?
• Great value for pack, much cheaper than in-stores
• Does not emit any odor or leave any residue on hands (powder-free), even when hands are sweaty
• Can be used for any tasks ranging from house chores to handling food
• Medium-sized (ordered) fit just right for small hands
• Good quality and has not torn once when placed on and taken off hands unlike mentioned by other reviewers
• Material is flexible enough to easily put on and take off
• Material does not irritate under long and sweaty usage (for those with sensitive skin)
• Fits snugly in hands and does not easily slide, yet is non-restrictive
• None so far
They are amazingly useful to take care of my mother, who hast extremely limited mobility, is totally bedridden, so all her body cleaning and care has to be done on top of the her bed.
Three other persons and I use these gloves to bath her, to change her adult soiled diapers, apply any kind of cream or medication on her body's skin, and to wash her hair, among others.
This gloves are not permeable but are very comfortable. And I say they are not permeable because we even color her hair without staining our hands!!!!!
I bought them in size M and they fit perfectly the four of us, her caregivers!
Will definitely continue buying this items, preferably from the same seller!
Overall, great experience !!!!!!!!
Need gloves? Just buy these! Toughest gloves I have ever used for their thickness! I will probably never use a different brand!
I use these for basically everything, medical, house hold chores, automotive maintenance, they are the ticket!
Update: they still have the same great quality gloves. I have been ordering from them several times in a row now and never had trouble with any of them.
Top reviews from other countries
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.