Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 513 reviews
on March 21, 2017
A classic game and the price was right.
on November 17, 2010
My brother bought this game for me when it just came out. I was mainly into sports & fighting games at the time. I sold it because I wasn't playing it. Well, It's better late than never! I re-bought this game for $1 at amazon. It was a dollar well spent to say the least. I found a new love for war games & FPS. There were something like 19 to 22 levels in this game. It took 2 months for me to beat this game, lol. I only wish they had at least one save point in the middle of each level. I am married with kids, so I try to play no longer than 2 hours. I hated to end my night not passing a level that I started. I would get near the end & get caught by the enemy. I did not mind the older looking graphics. It gave the game an old war time feel to it for me. The enemy AI was much better than the AI on MOH:Heroes 2 for the Wii. I liked that game also for the controls mostly. I was going to buy COD:Finest Hour, but they say it is just as long as this game. With family, I don't have that much time. I settled for COD:Big Red One, because it is shorter. It is good so far. I also couldn't resist getting MOH:Rising Sun. I heard it was short, so it will be right up my alley. I will hold on to Frontline and replay it later as my skills get better.
on August 10, 2015
A great game for its time. I remember relishing playing this as a kid, but since I have been exposed to modern first person shooters for systems such as the Xbox 360, this does not compare. This game is definitely one of the better Medal of Honors. Definitely a classic. Pick up this game to invoke some nostalgia from the Playstation 2 days!
on July 6, 2017
Great fun.
on September 3, 2002
First of all, if you want to know what it was like storming the beach of Normandy, this game will sort of show you in an unrealistic way. I say this because you will probably be shot about twenty to thirty times during the fifteen minute beach fight. It's not a problem though, because all you need to do is pick up medical kits and "poof" you're healed instantly. You don't even need a medic.
The game does have a LOT of HUGE levels which are beautifully rendered. You walk by hundreds of French houses, churches, etc. You battle against German soldiers, cooks, secret police, tanks, etc. While doing so you will be shot CONSTANTLY! Almost every level has at least two or three enemy snipers who shoot at you from very far away. It takes at least a few seconds to locate them in the gloom. All the while they are taking pot-shots at you and your health is dwindling. I found the game much more enjoyable with the invincible code on.
Despite the constant irritation of being shot, it is fun to go through the levels and shoot all of the enemies. I found the controls difficult to work with at times, especially in very close combat. You have a disadvantage against an opponent who is less than five feet away because you're getting punched or shot and it's disorienting enough without fumbling with your controller.
The game also could have used a multi-player mode. I'm very disappointed that it didn't. It was fun enough to play through once, but I'm not sure how long I'll have to wait to play through it again.
on April 29, 2017
The game freezes right in the beginning and won't play at all. Got it because the seller said it was in perfect condition but I guess there was a not really that should of been attached to the game or in the description.
on May 3, 2014
If you're a World War II buff, then you like this game. Fight through the beaches of Normandy, Do missions in Operation Market Garden, sink some German U-boats in their sub pens in France, and battle to throw a monkey wrench in the German Armies plan of World conquest. That's your mission, so grab your Thompson, M1, and Grenades. Its time you learned what your grandpa fought for!!
on August 27, 2002
Unbelievable game.....if you want the full effect of this game turn out your lights and turn up your surround sound. After doing that you will feel like you are in the middle of WW2. The missions are unbelievable on this game and the shooting is more realistic as when you are aiming you have to take into account the explosions going off around you. The historical videos within the game as you go through the missions are really cool, and really give you a historical background on what this game is simulating. Don't play this game unless you plan on letting it get into your head, I have woke up a few times in the middle of the night on the floor beside my bed trying to avoid machine gun fire and aircraft bombs. Overall, this game is one of the most realistic war games I have ever played, and the only thing I disliked about the playstation version was the fact that they left the blood out of the game so that they wouldn't get an adult rating. Personally, if you can't handle blood in a game, you shouldn't be playing this game anyways.
Well worth getting the game, as not only is it a good game, but you get a little feeling of what your grandparents went through when they were fighting in WW2. I just thank God that they did so I could do it on a video game instead of in real life.
on June 1, 2017
The disc was brand new. No scratches, no freezing during gameplay. The price was affordable and it arrived as expected.
on December 11, 2002
What can I say?! It is action packed from the very beginning to the end. Lots of the same weapons, a lot more "mazes" to find your way out of. I would have put a rating of "5", but the ending was disappointing. The creators could have ended it differently...but that's just my opinion. Of course, I won't give it away, but if and when you get there, you'll know what I mean. It leaves you wondering why there isn't something else... For those of you who like to try this game on different levels, you will definitely like this game...just don't get frustrated. The "hard" level is so incredibly hard, it seems as though you will never get passed the first mission. SO, Go ahead, give it a try... :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.