Salon Beauty Summer Reading Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 21, 2013
I'm all about the single player modes in games like this, and Warfighter is by far the best I've ever played.
However, it was lacking the explanation of how to do loadouts and modifications in the multiplayer. This book helps with that and shows me the maps and choke points better.
It doesn't help me play better, but it does help me understand the concept of the game as a whole. As usual, from Prima, great game guide.
on November 9, 2012
An excessive amount of information. Trophy or achievememt hunters won't be disappointed for those hard to find ones. Vivid color. Easy to read pages. Plenty of beautiful artwork. Lots of extras.
4 people found this helpful
on January 24, 2013
The guide helps with tough spots in game play, and is a good resource for those areas, a good purchase.
on March 4, 2015
Perfect new as represented.
on December 27, 2012
Strategy guide was informative and gave me all required knowledge for playing the game properly and thoroughly throughout the entire game
on December 23, 2012
I like this book, it helps you see the game broader and break down your positions, it is like every other guide but this one belongs to my son!
on March 20, 2013
Bought this as a gift for my son when I also gave him the game. I think he only had to use the guide once.
on January 9, 2013
GUIDE ADDED TO MY LIBRARY OF GAME GUIDES FOR THE GAMES I HAVE AND ENJOY. PROVIDES MORE INFORMATION ON THEME IN GAME,.
on February 18, 2013
Medal of Honor, Warfighter game was one I really liked. The Graphics were very good in this game. Well worth the money. I would suggest it for anyone who plays these war games.
on January 3, 2013
wonderful game. great game play. fast action. very clean its worth every penny. u won't be disappointed like with black ops 2.