Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 30, 2015
I love these! They were so. I have cheaper on Amazon then in store so I bought 3 packs. I have been using them for a while now. I had to switch from disposables because I was breaking out from something inside them. These pads will absorb milk, but not as much as the disposables. I have leaked through a few shirts since starting these. I keep extras in my diaper bag just in case. I like the pouches they come in, but they never dry completely after I wash them, so make sure you take them out of the bag and set them out after washing and drying.
on December 21, 2015
These stay put a little bit better than other re-usable pads because they're shaped to fit around the nipple. They don't have any type of waterproof backing though, so if you leak enough they'll soak through. They have a bit more coverage than the other re-usable ones I tried (the NUK brand ones). Overall, they're okay, but sort of a hassle because they slide around a little inside the bra, so you have to readjust them a bit. Also since they have no adhesive, they fall out when you open your bra (obviously).. not something I had considered when I decided to stop using the disposable ones.
on April 17, 2016
I like having reusable nursing pads for Economical and environmental reasons. Plus the disposable ones with the adhesive back have gotten stuck on my skin and needless to say. OUCH!
My only issue with these is that they are a little bulky and noticeable depending on my shirts.
I would still recommend to anyone looking to save $$ and are environmentally responsible.
on April 2, 2016
I love these! My body is still trying to figure out the eating schedule and the disposable ones sometimes crunch up and the sticky part will end up irritating my skin. I love that these are soft and very absorbent. I can use them all day and not have to worry about anything leaking through. They are very well constructed and have been washed multiple times without any issues.
on January 9, 2016
These are very small. Not very absorbant. Leave behind annoying fuzz. Not contoured well. No backing to prevent leaking. Honestly, my homemade pads made of old flannel sheets and remnant fleece are far superior to these pads!
on January 22, 2016
These are okay. Just okay. They get the job done but I wouldn't recommend these if your boobs leak a lot or overnight use as while they do absorb, they get damp. When these are I'm the wash I'm embarrassed to admit that I sometimes use socks in their place which do the same job. I prefer Bamboobies but that is just me.
on May 3, 2011
I was hoping to find a more eco way of dealing with leakage than using disposables. These work in terms of absorption for me (I should qualify that to mean I leak but generally during feedings or at night and not profusely, but enough to soak 50% of the surface of my bra at a time).

Unfortunately, they are so thick they show through my more tailored clothes (flowy, patterned tops seem to remedy much of this problem). The stitching is rough and itchy. Once the pad is washed it's very ripply and won't sit flat (which is the biggest annoyance for me). They're great if you plan on being a slovenly hermit at home, but I wouldn't want to wear them in public.
on January 23, 2016
I purchased these as an add on item. These nursing pads are soft and absorbent. They have held up for multiple washings, I do not use the bag that comes with it. I put them in a bigger bag. When they come out of the dryer you need to flatten them out as they kind of "ball up" in the bag.
on April 20, 2011
These pads work great! I'm a first-time working mom and I need reliable protection. They're completely absorbent and easy to wash because you just throw them in the laundry bag and wash with the rest of your clothes. You can even wash them with your baby's laundry since they're only dirty with breast milk. I've tried other reusables such as nuuk's and they would leak after 2 hours. I pump during lunch which are taken after 3-4 hours. These pads absorb up to 6 hours. I also use disposables while out such as medelan and advento which are great but add up over time as you buy more and more over the year. It's a good idea to buy 2 or 3 sets if you're breast feeding for a year or more. It saves so much money.
on October 7, 2015
I actually bought alot of these. They are absorbent and I love that they are washable. The bag is also nice as you can throw them in it to wash. The only thing I don't like about them is that they ar not smooth looking under your clothes and you can't really wear anything form fitting or else they look bunchy.