|Price:||$28.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$13.99 (33%)|
Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump
- For occasional time away from baby
- 2 phase expression technology
- Lightweight design is portable and discreet
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Medela Harmony Breastpump
Occasional use • single pump • manual
The newest technology in an easy-to-use manual pump.
Preferred by 9 out of 10 moms over other manual pumps.
Lightweight and portable for on-the-go pumping.
More milk in less time with 2-Phase Expression technology.*
*When pumping at Maximum Comfort Vacuum in the expression phase.
1 - Harmony breastpump
1 - 24 mm (medium) PersonalFit breastshield
1 - 5 oz/150mL BPA-free breastmilk bottle with lid and stand
1 - valve
1 - membrane
2 - spare membranes
From the Manufacturer
Breastfeeding. ..the Very Heart of Our Business
Medela’s primary focus is breastfeeding by helping moms to successfully breastfeed their babies and to do so for as long as they choose. Meeting this goal responsibly is at the heart of everything we do.
Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump
A single, manual breast pump designed for occasional time away from baby.
- Lightweight design is portable and discreet.
- Great complement to a Medela double-electric breast pump.
- 2-Phase Expression technology in an easy-to-use
- Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle makes manual pumping comfortable.
- Compatible with PersonalFit breast shields.
- All parts that come into contact with breast milk are made without BPA.
- Includes: (1) manual pump, (2) 5oz bottles with lids, (1) bottle stand, (1) nipple with collar, (1) cap, (2) membranes.
Top Customer Reviews
(1) The Isis has a lot of parts and reviewers say it is a pain to clean. The Harmony has fewer parts making it easier to clean.
(2) We don't use Avent bottles, we use Dr. Browns. The Dr. Brown's bottles we already have (narrow neck) fit right onto the Medela pumps.
(3) The Harmony takes the same parts as the Pump in Style so no need to worry about keeping two sets of replacement parts.
I have used the pump a few times so far and it has been great. I easily can fill one of the Medela bottles they include with the pump (they include 2) and it is so easy and quiet to use. I can use it anywhere. Since the handle swivels and you can pump one handed, it can also be used while you nurse your baby.Read more ›
I am on my second child, and have tried almost every pump there is. This one is by far the easiest to use, quickest to clean, and most effective at removing milk quickly.
1. The very best part is the two-phase system: you use your thumb to pump quickly on the top button just like baby sucks really fast when she first attaches. Then once milk starts flowing, usually within thirty seconds for me with this pump, you switch to the longer, harder pulls with the handle. It's brilliant. Truly.
2. The breast shield is rigid yet slightly soft, so it really does mimic the suction of Baby's mouth further up on the breast. No other pump I've tried has this added feature. Sometimes when I'm not looking I actually can't tell which side she's on, it's that good.
3. The handle swivels, which is marvelous as I usually pump one side while nursing Baby on the other (I've found this the best way to get the most milk and easy let-down). With other pumps, it's been difficult to get the right angle without spilling milk. The swivel handle allows me to keep the pump at a good angle but move the handle so that my hand can pump.
4. The removable handle makes it easy to clean, and I've had no assembly problems as there are few parts to mess with.
5. I keep the removable base attached most of the time, so I can set it down without it tipping over.
6.I have been using it twice daily for a month, and it is still as good as new.
How it rates against others:
Second place: Ameda hand pump: I had this one with my son, and loved it.Read more ›
-Very easy to use
-Portable-fits great in the diaper bag, perfect for on the go
-no batteries or power cord needed
-accessories are easy to find (medela is sold at babies r us and target)
-excellent suction (for a little while anyway-which brings me to cons)
-Looses suction quickly
-only made for minimal use
-if you don't use the stand and the pump/bottle tips over, milk spills everywhere!! The seal between the pump top and bottle is not tight.
The suction is very good in the beginning but it doesn't last long. I purchased this pump with my first son, it only lasted a few weeks. It's made for ocational use and I used it pretty frequently until my medela double electric pump arrived so I blamed that one on my self for over using it.
I purchased another one when I had my second son. Again, it only lasted two weeks and I only used it a few times. I was able to exchange that one for my third (and final pump) a few weeks later and my third pump is not working!
It works very well in the beginning, but looses suction fast even without frequent use. I really like this pump because medela is a very popular brand and it's very easy to find the accessories (extra bottles, nipples, caps, etc.) I was also able to mix the accessories from this pump with my electric pump. However, I've decided not to buy another one! It should last longer than a few uses, and it's just not worth the hassle. I use my electric pump for the most part but I still like to have a smaller one for on the go. I will try a different brand. There are a lot of options out there!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was hoping this would have more suction. It's pretty lame. It's ok for on the go, when you're out and find yourself engorged, but I even stopped doing that. Read morePublished 1 day ago by ChrissaH
Works better than I thought it would. I use it for late night pumping when I I don't feel like going downstairs and hooking up my double electric pump. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I'm a mom of 4 and I have tried a few different pumps. This is by FAR the best manual pump out there!Published 3 days ago by Tim Ware
Wow, manual is much harder than I thought. I feel like my hand was going to fall off pumping so long. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Kate Heyde
I really enjoy this breast pump! It's easy to use and feels very efficient. Just a word of caution- be sure it is very centered on the nipple as it can cause tenderness due to the... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Alisa Staley
This is so handy when you are in a location not conducive to using an electric pump. It works much faster and much better than I had thought it would. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Michelle
When I delivered in the hospital I was given an Ameda brand hand pump. It was free, so whatever. I used it. Read morePublished 7 days ago by keason2