Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 13, 2013, 6:33:30 PM PDT
A. Luca says:
So I have been burned not getting naughty dawgs games day 1. This will change this time. On media blackout want to experience with no spoilers...I LOVE SUMMER

Posted on May 14, 2013, 1:09:08 AM PDT
B. McLain says:
Burned by what? They haven't even really showed anything. I was just on youtube trying to find gameplay footage and only found stuff from E3 2012. To me it looks too much like Uncharted 4 with Infected instead of pirates or whatever LOL. As a matter of fact, I've cancelled my preorder and will wait until real gamers play it to find out if I'm interested or not. Different strategies I guess. XD

Posted on May 18, 2013, 9:28:12 AM PDT
Joseph Lollo says:
20$ bonus points for Best Buy reward zone unlocked members that pre order. Wish amazon would match that. I don't like Best Buy much but have to go with the best deal.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 13, 2013
Latest post:  May 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
The Last of Us - PlayStation 3
The Last of Us - PlayStation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars (3,700)