- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Univ Of Minnesota Press; Revised edition (March 6, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0816624631
- ISBN-13: 978-0816624638
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #746,734 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Media Matters: Race and Gender in U.S. Politics Paperback – March 6, 1996
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
His analysis seems balanced and commendably dispassionate. Especially when you consider that he wrote this with the riots still fresh in memory, and just after the conclusion of the OJ trial. Of course, it is not just the events, but perhaps equally an analysis of how the media portrayed the happenings, that figure significantly in the book.
Despite "gender" in the title, the book is mostly about race.