|Standing screen display size||8.4 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560x1600 Pixels|
|Hard Drive||64 GB Flash Memory Solid State|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||10 Hours|
Huawei MediaPad M5 Tablet with 8.4" 2.5D Display, Octa Core, Quick Charge, Dual Harman Kardon-Tuned Speakers, WiFi Only, 4Gb+64Gb, Space Gray (US Warranty)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Screen Size||8.4 Inches|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.37 x 4.91 x 0.29 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【2.5D Glass Display】Curved-edge 2.5D curved glass is now available on M5 tablet. You will never worry about missing a detail with M5's 359 PPI (2560 x 1600)2K high-res display. The 82% screen-to-body ratio means you can enjoy a wider view than before
- 【Excellent Sound】Dual stereo speakers tuned and certified by Harman/Kardon provide a paramount audio and video experience, as well as support HiFi headphones.The HUAWEI Histen audio creates a perfect sounds cape to give you 3D sound that is richer, more layered and penetrating
- 【Pure. Simple. Stylish】MediaPad M5's curved metal body creates an elegant and beautiful industrial design that is remarkable for its simplicity. M5 tablet that boasts a proprietary Kirin 960 series octa-core chipset and stable Wi-Fi network connectivity. F2.2 & 13 MP Rear camera；F2.2 & 8 MP Front camera. 4G RAM + 64G ROM
- 【Quick Charge】It takes only 1.9 hrs to get M5 fully charged. Its 5100 mAh (TYP) battery and Smart Power-Saving technology allow you to enjoy 1080P videos to 11 hours.(Depending on the using environment, such as screen brightness)
- 【Smart UI】EMUI 8.0 (Based on Android 8.0), Advanced fingerprint recognition
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fire HD 10 Tablet (10.1" 1080p full HD display, 32 GB) – Black (2019 Release)
Lenovo Tab M10 Plus, 10.3" FHD Android Tablet, Octa-Core Processor, 64GB Storage, 4GB RAM, Iron Grey, ZA5T0300US
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 Wi-Fi 32GB Silver (SM-T500NZSAXAR)
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite Tablet with 10.1" FHD Display, Octa Core, Quick Charge, Quad Harman Kardon-Tuned Speakers, WiFi Only, 3GB+32GB, M-Pen Lite Stylus Included, Space Gray (US Warranty)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4", 32GB, Mocha (LTE Verizon & WIFI) - SM-T307UZNAVZW (2020) US Model & Warranty
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Deal Targets||Amazon.com|
|Screen Size||8.4 inches||10 inches||10.3 inches||10.4 inches||10.1 inches||8.4 inches|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||64.00 GB||64.0 GB||64.00 GB||32.00 GB||32.0 GB||3.00 GB|
|Hardware Platform||Android Tablet||—||Android||Android||Android||—|
|Item Dimensions||8.37 x 4.91 x 0.29 inches||10.31 x 6.28 x 0.39 inches||9.6 x 6.04 x 0.33 inches||0.28 x 6.2 x 9.75 inches||9.58 x 6.39 x 0.3 inches||7.94 x 0.27 x 4.9 inches|
|Item Weight||0.68 lbs||1.11 lbs||1.40 lbs||1.04 lbs||1.01 lbs||0.71 lbs|
|Operating System||Android 8.0 Oreo||—||Android 9 Pie||Android Q||Android||Android 9 Pie|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi, Cellular, Bluetooth, GPS|
Huawei media Pad M5, built for Entertainment. The 2K ClariVu display and Harman Kardon tuned speakers allows you to immerse yourself in all your entertainment wants. The M5's robust performance is fueled by a Kirin 960 processor, excellent for gaming. With a long lasting battery and quick charge capability, enjoy hours of your favorite entertainment. The sleek design and thin unit-body, allow you to take the M5 anywhere - work, home or play.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Speed. M5 is faster than Tab S2 but both are adequate. Nexus 7 is as smooth but much slower. Still useable.
2) Touch screen sensitivity. All three are good with finger touch but Nexus 7 is unuseable with stylus. Tab S2 is perfect with stylus, M5 close behind. M5 Keyboard touch is equal to Tab S2 but for some reason smaller icons such as home screen, back, and even some (closing) x require slight technique some times.
3) Screen. M5 is best, but all three are hi-res and adequate. Anything with 800 in the screen description is inadequate.
4) Settings menue. Only the Nexus 7 has a good structure. It has simple single page with wi fi and blue tooth under the same heading. Tab S2 is only irritating. The M5? I reserve for it my special curse upon Microsoft. Find the programmers and kill them. Its a g*d da* ned video game nightmare. But you will get used to it in the same way you will get used to a five digit combination lock.
5) Sound. This has four components. Adequate internal and blue tooth volume, internal sound quality, and blue tooth sound quality. The Tab S2 doth truely suck in all three. The most irritating thing is none of the PlayStore volume boosters work with S2. ( Sound boosters are needed for some youtube and other presentations that are badly sound engineered.) The sound booster I use works both on the Nexus 7 and M5.
The Nexus 7 has the best blue tooth fidelity and M2 is about the same while the S2 a cut below "the best". The M5, however has by far the best internal sound. Recently I have not even bothered to use my nifty blue tooth speaker for audio books on M5.
6) Automatic screen orientation. The M5 does not have 360 orientation. It only rotates 180 degrees. This is a bigger deal than you might think. Speciffically, I can not use the M5 in portrait mode while charging the battery because my favorite (high quality leather) carrying case charging port is on the bottom!
7) Screen proportions. Both the Nexus 7 and M5 have wide screens versus the S2 that has the apple squarish screen. In all honesty, I expected to always prefer the wide screen but I don't. You may have a preference.
Summary. If I could only have one tablet I would choose the M5 entirely for its all around sound management. Probably I will still use the Nexus 7 for audio books on blue tooth because it is so small and handy.
1. Much cheaper than Samsung tablet and iPad with the same performance.
2. The 2K resolution screen is great in brightness with excellent picture quality.
3. Easy and fast to unlock the device with smart fingerprint sensor
4. 4GB RAM leads to the great performance
5. The Speaker is incredible, I guess this is because of the built-in Hardmon Kardon.
6. With 64G memory + expandable SD card, you can download lots of movie and shows from Netflix.
Currently, I did not find the problems found by other persons. My blue tooth works when using WIFI.
But one thing sometime a little bother me is the virtualized navigation bar does not show up sometimes. You have to touch the screen for several times.
The battery seems last very long, I used it to watch movies for about 8 hours after I got it without charging. So I think the battery should be good enough.
Overall, this is a impressive tablet.
I gave it two stars because other than the HUGE issue the headphones, the tablet is pretty nice. Very fast but what is Huawei thinking with removing the headphone jack and having this issue with Bluetooth. Hopefully the M6 fixes this issue.