Mediabridge 14AWG 2-Conductor Speaker Wire (200 Feet, White) - 99.9% Oxygen Free Copper – ETL Listed & CL2 Rated for in-Wall Use (Part# SW-14X2-200-WH)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Connect your speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier with this 2-conductor speaker wire.
- High-strand count oxygen free copper (0.16mm x 105 strands) 14 AWG conductors.
- Pair with banana plugs, spade tips, or bent pin connectors for professional custom installations.
- Tough, yet flexible white insulated jacket is color coded for polarity and is marked at 3FT intervals for easy installation.
- ETL Listed & CL2 Rated for In-Wall Use.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Mediabridge Speaker Wire
This 2-conductor speaker wire from Mediabridge lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers. High-strand count oxygen free copper conductors are color-coded to distinguish left/right for matching polarity making this speaker wire ideal for custom installs. This wire is ETL Listed & CL2 Rated which means it is certified for in-wall use. Easily use this wire with banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin applications. It comes wrapped around a hard spool that allows for convenient dispensing, measuring, cutting & storing. A tough, yet flexible insulated jacket around the wire helps to achieve high-quality undistorted sound from your audio equipment. Sequential markings printed directly on the jacket at 3FT intervals give users an accurate & worry-free setup. It’s great for in-home, automotive, auditorium, school, church or business settings. Every do-it-yourself speaker project should start with Mediabridge speaker wires.
- Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
- ETL Listed & CL2 Rated means it is certified for in-wall use
- 14AWG wire with high-strand oxygen free copper (0.16mm x 105 strands) conductors is the perfect thickness for custom installs
- Color coding to distinguish polarity & numbered markings for accuracy
- Fits banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin applications
- Wrapped around a hard plastic spool for dispensing, measuring, cutting & storing
- A tough, yet flexible insulated jacket for undistorted sound
Fits banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin connectors, which are typically compatible with audio components like speakers, A/V receivers, amplifiers & other professional sound applications
Intended for custom installs
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There were complaints about the length not being as advertised (e.g. 80ft instead of 100ft) so I unrolled the spool and measured my '100ft' spool and it was 98ft 9", so not too bad. The jacket is labeled with the CLS rating, etc. but I found it also listed the wire as 99 feet long. So Mediabridge IS indeed misrepresenting and they know it, but not as badly as one-star reviewers claimed. The jacket is white, not off-color and the marking is inconspicuous.
I found that, for the 16 gauge wire at least that flexibility was good. I didn't expect to get performance here as good as 100% silicone insulation, so I'm very pleased.
There were some comments about intermittent sound being attributed to the wire. I performed a "wiggle" test, bending the wire in a spiral contortion every foot or so, finding continuous connectivity.
Some complaints were about tarnished copper. I did not find any where I cut or stripped the wire and solderability was consistent with OFC wire. I measured resistance using a 4-point Kelvin method and found that with a 2-amp source, resistance was 3.83 milli-ohms per foot, beating the AWG 16 gauge solid wire spec of 4.016 milli-ohms per foot.
I am very pleased with my purchase.
audio components, and the oftentimes ridiculously overpriced ancillary equipment that accompanies them - especially audio interconnects and speaker wire.
Whoever started Mediabridge must have gotten frustrated with this aspect of audio and decided to do something about it by offering quality audio and speaker cables at an extremely reasonable price. I have purchased several Mediabridge audio cables over the past few years and they continue to work flawlessly, never detracting from the music I listen to.
They are also constructed quite well.
I recently purchased some of Mediabridge's speaker cable (100 feet/16 gauge) and this product is typical of what
I have experienced with this company for the past several years; excellent quality for a pittance. I also like the fact that the speaker wire is clearly marked in order to make it easy for one to know exactly how many feet they need to cut for their speaker system.
The white plastic covering also makes for a nice clean installation.
These days, the audio enthusiast really has become spoiled given that for around $200 you can put together
an extremely nice sounding audio system (integrated amplifier, speakers, speaker wire and a mini 3.5
to a pair of RCA interconnects) - All of this equipment being driven by your own wireless computing device.
Take into account that YouTube has become the largest venue in the world for free music and you have
the most user friendly environment for music lovers in human history!
A big thanks to the folks at Mediabridge for remaining faithful to those of us who love music, yet don't have
boatloads of cash to spend on audio equipment.
1) foot markings on the cable, while appreciated, are hard to see. I would have liked one brightly colored (or jet black) mark/letter at each three foot interval to make the markings easier to spot.
2) Whenever I stripped the wire, I was always left with a single... strand?/string? of insulation that I had to cut with scissors. Minor detail.
I will very likely use Mediabridge for any future cabling needs!