- Save $1 on Mediabridge 5 Pair Banana Plugs when you purchase 1 or more spools of Mediabridge Speaker Wire Spools offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC. Enter 1OFFBP5P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code 1OFFBP5P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1 on Mediabridge 12 Pair Banana Plugs when you purchase 1 or more spools of Mediabridge Speaker Wire Spools offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC. Enter 1OFFBP12 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code 1OFFBP12 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Mediabridge 14AWG 2-Conductor Speaker Wire (100 Feet, Clear)- Spooled Design with Sequential Foot Markings (Part# SW-14X2-100-CL )
|Sale:||$19.99 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
|You Save:||$2.00 (9%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connect your speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier.
- High-strand count (0.254mm x 41 strands) copper clad aluminum 14 AWG conductors.
- Pair with banana plugs, spade tips, or bent pin connectors for professional custom installations.
- Tough, yet flexible clear insulated jacket is market with a stripe on one side for polarity and is marked at 2FT intervals for easy installation.
- Great for in-home applications as well as automotive, auditoriums, schools, churches or business settings.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Mediabridge 14AWG Speaker Wire
This 14AWG speaker wire from Mediabridge lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers. High-strand count (0.254mm x 41 strands) copper clad aluminum conductors are color-coded to distinguish left/right for matching polarity making this 14AWG speaker wire ideal for custom installs up to 100FT. Easily use this wire with banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin applications. It comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that allows for convenient dispensing, measuring, cutting & storing. A tough, yet flexible insulated jacket around the wire helps to achieve high-quality undistorted sound from your audio equipment. Sequential markings printed directly on the jacket at 2FT intervals give users an accurate & worry-free setup. It’s great for in-home, automotive, auditorium, school, church or business settings. Every do-it-yourself speaker project should start with Mediabridge speaker wires.
- Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
- 14AWG wire with High-strand count (0.254mm x 41 strands) copper clad aluminum conductors is the perfect thickness for custom installs under 100FT
- Color coding to distinguish polarity & numbered markings for accuracy
- Fits banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin applications
- Wrapped around a hard plastic spool for dispensing, measuring, cutting & storing
- A tough, yet flexible insulated jacket for undistorted sound
Fits banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin connectors, which are typically compatible with audio components like speakers, A/V receivers, amplifiers & other professional sound applications
Intended for custom installs
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Limited Warranty (See Manufacturer Website For Details)
Top Customer Reviews
Goes from and Onkyo TRN609 to Energy RC-Micro speakers, if that matters to anyone. Couldn't tell the difference between this wire and 14GA "Higher Quality" (more expensive) wire that I had temporarily used before this came.
Also note, you definitely want OFC for car and boat installations as pure copper is corrosion-free under virtually any conditions.
That said, Mediabridge is a brand I've been coming to as an electronics installer and DJ, for everything from interconnects to 12 gauge wire to run PA speakers, and anything they provide inbetween. I haven't ever had a problem with any of their products, they're fantastic quality and deliver every time.
The wire here is a true 16 gauge, which is nice, the CCA conductors are lightweight, the insulation is supple but protective. This speaker wire would be perfect for automotive and short run household systems (surround sound system in a room, e.g.) I'm pleased with the sound quality, there isn't detectable noise or distortion, even at high volumes. If you're looking to be budget conscious about your stereo install but don't want to sacrifice quality, I recommend this wire to everyone.
I also purchased their 3' HDMI cables and they were great. But, to top it all off, I just received a personal email from the company making sure I'm happy with their products and giving me a name and phone to call if I needed help with anything. That's customer support!
I'm a fan and highly recommend Mediabridge products. Price is right, quality is superb and support is there before you need it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent budget speaker wire. Better than the amazon basics. and 14AWG never hurt for maximum currentPublished 4 days ago by Jacob Spindel
Inexpensive great speaker wire I used to buy monster speaker wire but this is a great alternative and performs just as wellPublished 4 days ago by joshuasarah
Great product works great! However I bought the biggest one because in the picture it didn't look like a whole lot and now I have a bunch left overPublished 6 days ago by bradly
By all appearances, this seems to be a high quality copper clad aluminum wire — precisely as advertised up to and including the wire gauge. Read morePublished 11 days ago by A. Barnat