Mediabridge 3.5mm Male To Male Right Angle Stereo Audio Cable (2 Feet) - 90° Connector For Flush Connections - Step Down Design for Smartphone, Tablet & MP3 Cases - (Part# MPC-35RA-2 )
|Sale:||$6.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$2.50 (28%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Ideal for connecting portable audio devices, such as an Smartphones, tablets and MP3 players, to a car stereo, portable speaker or other 3.5mm-compatible output.
- With its convenient 90° right angle connector, you have the flexibility of running the cable flat against a surface. Most 3.5mm cables protrude too far to accommodate for tight spaces, and bending or straining them can cause signal degradation. A beveled step-down design allows plugs to be fully connected, even when bulky cases are on your device.
- Built with dual-shielding, high-quality polished metal connectors and corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3.5mm connectors.
- Seamlessly transmits stereo audio for high-quality sound, while ensuring reliability and reduced signal loss. The cable’s flexible jacket is perfect for tight spaces. You can also charge your devices while in use (separate cable required).
- iPod, iPhone, MP3, coil, auxiliary, aux, car stereo, 3.5mm audio cable, 3.5mm cable, audio cable, coiled audio cable, 3.5mm male to male, 3.5mm male to male stereo cable, 3.5mm male to male, iPhone cable, coiled iPhone cable, iPod Touch cable, MP3 cable, coiled aux cable, coiled cable.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Mediabridge 3.5mm Male To Male Right Angle Stereo Audio Cable (2 Feet) - 90° Connector For Flush Connections - Step Down Design for Smartphone, Tablet & MP3 Cases - (Part# MPC-35RA-2 )
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mediabridge Products, LLC||Hippo-Deals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 6.5 x 1.2 in||4.72 x 0 x 8.66 in||4 x 1.1 x 6.2 in||108 x 12 x 84 in|
|Item Weight||2.93 ounces||1.1 lbs||1.39 ounces||0.64 ounces|
|Style Name||—||1 Angle||Right-Angled||3.5mm|
Mediabridge™ 3.5mm Right Angle Stereo Audio Cable
Connect & play music from your Smartphone, tablet & MP3 player to a car stereo, portable speaker or other 3.5mm stereo audio output. With its convenient 90° right angle connector, you have the flexibility of running the cable flat against a surface. Most 3.5mm cables protrude too far to accommodate for tight spaces, & bending or straining them can cause signal degradation. This cable supports devices containing a standard 3.5mm auxiliary jack, which are commonly associated with headphones/ear buds. Many of today's audio components have this input for easy hookups. Unlike wireless transmitters & cassette adapters, it provides a direct wired connection that's free of static/FM interference. Dual-shielding, polished metal molding & corrosion-resistant gold-plated plugs deliver crisp sounds & minimal signal loss. A compact, beveled step-down design gives a firmly secure connection, even when bulky cases are on your device. You can even charge your devices while in use (separate cable required).
- Connects & plays music from 3.5mm-enabled devices to a car stereo/speaker
- 90° right angle connector positions the cable parallel to a surface
- Flexible jacket that’s ideal for tight spaces
- Dual-shielding, polished metal molding & corrosion-resistant gold-plated plugs
- Beveled step-down design for a secure connection, even with bulky cases like Otterbox
- Save desk space when playing your music
- Left connector type: 3.5 mm
- Left connector gender: Male
- Right connector type: 3.5 mm Right Angle
- Right connector gender: Male
Devices with 3.5mm audio jacks, like a Smartphone (iPhone), tablet (iPad), MP3 player (iPod), car stereo & portable speaker
- Not compatible with Lifeproof cases
Top customer reviews
1) The metal Jacket on the 3.5 mm straight connector could be a little shorter. It sticks out of whatever you plug it in a little too much to be inconvenient. Moreover, it poses a greater danger of damaging the jack in which its plugged in.
2) There is no flexibility in the cable where it terminates into the 3.5mm straight male connector metal jacket. Thus any movement or force in the cable causes the the connector to rotate in the jack its plugged in causing the connection to loosen up over time.
3) The quality of finish at the 90 degree 3.5mm male connector side leaves something to be desired. There is a slight misalignment and a visible gap between the metal jacket and the plastic behind it on the 90 degree 3.5mm male connector side. This ruins the overall quality feel of the product. A little attention to details would have taken care of this.
4) The cable is thick and of good quality, however its a little too stiff. I am comparing it with the 4 feet 2.5mm to 3.5mm staright cable of my ATH M50X BL. Comparing the two the Mediabridge cable is less flexible and hard while the other one is much more flexible and soft. Its not a deal breaker for me but would have been nice to have a more flexible and softer cable.
Overall a good quality product that serves me well, and I am sure would do the same for you. However, if it had addressed the concerns listed above, it would have been the perfect product. I am not sure about 5 but it definitely deserves 4 stars at the least.
I have had issues with finding alternatives for the ATH-m50x cords at a reasonable price, I learned you can remove the "locking" mechanism in the headphone jack, then use a 2.5 male to 3.5 female adapter. Doing this makes your headphone plug stick out a bit more than usual, so a 90 degree male 3.5 jack was PERFECT for making sure this was still very useful.
A LOT of the cords you come across have issues with durability. The manufacturers need to compete across price, and user rating, this creates a tough competition to have a durable cord that is cheap and durable enough to have very pleased customers. This is true for 3.5mm cords but also iphone charging cords or anything else.
This cord has succeeded well where many fail. I highly recommend this specific cord and no look a likes.
As far as functionality, it has been working fine thus far. No audio degradation that I notice in my everyday use (in the car). Hope it holds up for some time to come. It's a fine product in terms of functionality, just not a "nice" as the stock photos show.