Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Mediabridge Coaxial Cable (15 Feet) with F-Male Co..." and save 57% off the $16.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Mediabridge Coaxial Cable (15 Feet) with F-Male Connectors - Ultra Series - Tri-Shielded UL CL2 In-Wall Rated RG6 Digital Audio / Video - Includes Removable EZ Grip Caps (Part# CJ15-6BF-N1 )
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Applications: Use Ultra Series Coaxial Cables to connect Televisions, Cable Modems, Satellite Receivers, Off-Air Antennas and all other F-Female equipped devices.
- Construction: Manufactured from Triple Shielded RG6 coaxial cable suitable for outdoor or indoor use.
- In-Wall Use: Ultra Series Coax cables are UL rated for in-wall use.
- Connectors: Nickel plated F-type connectors. Complimentary Removable East Grip Connector Caps simplify installation onto F-Female. Easily removed by sliding off if not desired.
- Other complementary Mediabridge™ products: Right Angle F Connectors (Item# B00H7KD4T0) and F81 Splice Connectors (Item# B00HFYGQHU). Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Mediabridge Coaxial Cable (15 Feet) with F-Male Connectors - Ultra Series - Tri-Shielded UL CL2 In-Wall Rated RG6 Digital Audio / Video - Includes Removable EZ Grip Caps (Part# CJ15-6BF-N1 )
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mediabridge Products, LLC||Amazon.com||Mediabridge Products, LLC||Mediabridge Products, LLC||CIMPLE CO||Mediabridge Products, LLC|
|Cable Length||15 feet||—||25 feet||8 feet||15 feet||4 feet|
|Connector Gender||Male, Male||male||Male, Male||Male, Male||Male, Male||—|
|Item Dimensions||—||0.57 x 180 x 0.57 in||—||—||—||—|
|Size||—||15 Feet||25 Feet||8 Feet||15||4 Feet|
Mediabridge™ Coaxial Digital Audio/Video Cable
Provides a connection for TV’s, VCR’s, cable modems, satellite receivers, off-air antennas & other coaxial F-Pin enabled devices. Enjoy a crisp signal without electromagnetic & radio frequency interference. Featuring 2 male Nickel F-Type connectors, this 75 OHM RG6 cable houses a copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation & 3 layers of aluminum shielding. Its durable build preserves signal quality & still manages to take up only minimal wall space, with its soft & flexible external jacket. Includes easy grip connector caps for effortless connector tightening/loosening, rather than straining oneself with additional tools. This cable is suitable for both indoor & outdoor use.
- Connects a TV, VCR, cable modem, satellite receiver, off-air antenna & more
- 75 OHM RG6 cable with Nickel F-type connectors
- Clear picture & sound without the hum/static of RF & EM interference
- Copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, braided aluminum shielding, & 2 layers of aluminum foil shielding
- Includes removable easy grip caps for effortless installs
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use, with a durable, yet flexible jacket
Devices with F-Type ports, like a cable box, TV, satellite receiver, VCR, cable modem, off-air antenna & more
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to its respective port on a compatible device
While connected to an F-type port, simply twist the easy grip caps like you would a screwdriver, to tighten/loosen the cable’s hold
- 1 x Coaxial digital A/V cable
- 2 x Easy grip caps
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Limited Warranty (See Manufacturer Website For Details)
Top customer reviews
As far as the shielding, no way of knowing. However, I'd rather have a well shielded wire than not and based on all the rest of the build quality, I'm sure it's better than average.
For the money, great cable!
While troubleshooting, I removed the coax cable from the wall and tivo and it was very very hard to unscrew the cable and just as hard to put back on. The cable came from Comcast and had been there for several years. I don't know if coax will go bad, but I figured I might as well try a new cable especially if I could find something that was easier to screw on and off.
I found this cable on the best sellers list and had bought Mediabridge HDMI cables in the past and was happy with them. I was very interested because they have an easy grip cap.
The easy grip cap works really well and made tightening or loosening the cable very easy compared to before. The best news is that with the new coax the channels started working fine again. Not sure if my older cable went bad or just didn't have a tight connection or what. but it's working now.
Yep! I'll continue trading with Mediabridge because they sell good products at a fair price and insure quality control. I don't want a guarantee. . . I want the seller to be concerned about getting it right the first time. Best of Luck, Mediabridge Company.
UPDATE: We now have a proper antenna installed as well as an RCA Preamplifier installed (purchased that on Amazon as well). We now get strong and continuous local TV service and we are over 60 miles from the source. Every component is critical in getting the best results, so I still recommend these cables!