Other Sellers on Amazon
Mediabridge Component Video Cables with Audio (6 Feet) - Gold Plated RCA to RCA - Supports 1080i
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Meant for connecting audio/video components, like DVD players, Blu-Ray players, satellite receivers, game consoles, DVR's, cable boxes and more to TV's or projectors.
- 1080i-capable cable neatly bundles 5 connectors on each end: 3 video (red, blue and green signals) and 2 audio (left and right stereo), resulting in a genuine home theater experience.
- Durably assembled to maximize signal strength and conductivity, like a flexibly soft PVC jacket, gold-plated RCA connectors and dual-shielding.
- Crafted for a contemporary and practical design, including a high-grade nylon sleeve and color-coded molds.
- This product by Mediabridge is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Connects a DVD/Blu-Ray player, satellite receiver, game console, DVR, cable box & other A/V component to a TV or projector. This 1080i-capable cable neatly bundles 5 connectors per end: 3 video (red, blue & green signals) & 2 audio (left & right stereo), resulting in a true HD home theater presentation. Built for maximum signal strength & conductivity, this coaxial cable includes a flexibly soft PVC jacket, gold-plated RCA connectors & dual-shielding. That way, a crisp, clean picture & sound is maintained. A sleek nylon sleeve & practical color-coded molds make installation simple, without sacrificing wall space.
- Connects A/V components to TV's or projectors
- Coaxial cable that supports resolutions up to 1080i
- 5 connectors per end: 3 video (red, blue & green signals) & 2 audio (left & right stereo)
- Flexibly soft PVC jacket, gold-plated RCA connectors & dual-shielding
- High-grade nylon sleeve & compact color-coded molds
Devices with component video & left/right audio ports, like a DVD/Blu-Ray player, satellite receiver, game console, DVR, cable box, TV & projector
Plug-&-play: Each connector is color-coded to match the ports on compatible devices. For example, the green molded connector is meant to be plugged into a green port; the blue molded connected should be plugged into a blue port & so on
- Verify your devices are equipped with 3 ports for component video (labeled "Y", "PB/CB" & "PR/CR") & 2 ports for audio (labeled "L" & "R")
- HDMI is a different interface for A/V transfer and isn't supported by this cable
- Not a composite cable, which only has 1 video connector
1 Year Limited Warranty (See Manufacturer Website For Details)
Top Customer Reviews
Within the nondescript cardboard box they come in, lurks a very well-made cable. They have:
1) an enclosed, 5-in-1 design for the length of the cable, meaning the 5 individual cables are sealed together up to about 3" before termination. This makes it very easy to run through walls, cable ports, or organizers compared to a bundle of separate cables. It also helps cut back on overall cable clutter, and helps save space behind your components. Cable identification also benefits from this design.
2) a braided cloth jacket. Not only is it elegant, but the smooth cloth will help prevent snagging on other cables and components.
3) solidly made, gold-plated connectors. The collar around the center pin is segmented; this is an expected feature on any good quality cable, and it means you can easily crimp the collar if you need a tighter grip on the component's I/O jack.
4) good shielding. Although I have not cut open the cable to investigate its shielding, they evidently are above average as determined by my informal "interference inductance" test. This is a test I do whereby I pass a strong magnet near the cables while they are conducting a signal, and look for signs of interference or signal degradation.Read more ›
Okay so for about 4 dollars more than a cheap, made-in-some-other-country department store 3 conductor cable you can be proud to own this gem. Made from high quality molded RCA connectors, molded cabling and loomed assembly with decent gauge wire. Some great stuff from Mediabridge! NOTE, you can't find 12 foot length 5 conductor component cable in any of the typical stores. You know the ones, RS, BB, Wallyworld, etc.
Look no further and when you need other cables grab one from Mediabridge! By the way, this is made in the USA so what are you waiting for?!
Received new cable and everything is perfect. Customer service was prompt as usual. Buy this brand of cables... soo much better & cheeper than anything at Best Buy
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great, strong, component wire. This is what I needed to reach an older TV that didn't have an HDMI. The picture sound & connection in HD is great nobody even can tell its component... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Rob
I have a Hauppauge PVR box which I had been using for a long time without any issues, however just a few weeks ago the red starting fading away, I tried switching out the Component... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jose Barajas