Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,490 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,660 reviews
on June 12, 2014
If you are looking for a decent cable for a fraction of the cost of the big box stores, here ya go. Needed a long cable to move my wifi router away from where the cable modem router sits, so its across the room and much more central to the house and on top of a bookshelf.

Cable has been working great.

It will also attract all the ladies if you wear it as a necklace. Wear it out to the next party, its great for networking.

Or I guess you can just use it with network devices.
55 comments| 183 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2016
Works, simple cat5 cable, seems durable, although I don't have it running through anything nor do I have it under anything. So durability was not a problem, was simply performance + distance. My new place only allows a demarcation point (DP) in one spot in the place, so instead of using WiFi to game, I have it set up on this cat5 for reliable and consistent connection.
review image review image review image review image
on February 14, 2017
At this price point, there is just no way that a person can go wrong with the purchase of this cable. This cable covers a lot of ethernet needs and it is no wonder it has many 5 star ratings. Quality cable with excellent terminal plugins. What more could a kid ask for?? 5 stars for sure. Gets the job done and then some :)
on July 7, 2014
I've got several 25 footers, a 100 footer, and this 50 footer, and they all have worked fine. If you need a cable to carry internet, this is your cable.
So far this cable has been working flawlessly. I have noticed that the cable housing feels thinner than cables I've purchased in the past, but that doesn't necessarily suggest it's lower quality--might just be advancements in engineering. Given my experience so far, I would definitely buy this product again. You certainly can't complain about the price--great deal.
on December 22, 2016
I'm currently using this outside in california sun. has been holding up good so far 5 months in summer
on August 17, 2016
running this to the router downstairs through the garage walls and it works great, it has really been taking the heat in the garage like a champ, but you should keep this cable out of the sun, it will damage it over time, because it is not UV sheathed.
on May 30, 2017
Perfect. I bought 2 cause my twitch setup is across the room so I made a hole in the wall to get the wire through and it works. I love it. The first goes in my Gaming Desktop and the other one goes in my PS4 or Xbox One, which ever one I'm playing. Great buy and very affordable.
on January 20, 2015
The Product is great. Came on time. With good Packaging. I actually wanted about 30 feet cable. But since they don't sell 30 feet. They sell 25 and then 50 feet. I thought to try out 50 feet.
This was for my Smart TV to connect to my Modem.
Works great. In Wi-Fi My TV used to drop the signals over the time and the Apps stopped responding.
With this cable it's continuous Connectivity. It's always connected with my router and every time I turn on my TV. It's connected.
on May 25, 2017
This is my second order for this RJ45 cable but this time needed a 50' length to enable me to take my tablet from the upstairs office down to the main level and outside to the patio.

This is a well made cable with sturdy connectors on both ends of the cable.

Steve