Mediabridge Ethernet Cable (100 Feet) - Supports Cat6 / Cat5e / Cat5 Standards, 550MHz, 10Gbps - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord (Part# 31-399-100B )
|Sale:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (19%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CAT6 / CAT5e: Supports both Cat6 and Cat5e applications. The RJ45 connector used for this cable fits perfectly in both Cat6 and Cat5e ports.
- CAPABILITY: Mediabridge™ Cat 6 cables can support up to 10 Gigabits per second (10 times the bandwidth of Cat5e cables). Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard. Backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
- CERTIFIED: This Mediabridge™ Cat6 Ethernet cable with CM Grade PVC Jacket is UL Listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568B.2 and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801. APPLICATIONS: High bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance and online high definition video streaming.
- CONSTRUCTION: 24AWG Stranded conductors. Each of the 4 twisted pairs are separated by PE cross insulation to prevent crosstalk. 8P8C RJ45 connector with gold-plated contacts. CM grade PVC jacket with 5.8mm outer diameter.
- FREE VELCRO STRAP: Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Mediabridge Ethernet Cable (100 Feet) - Supports Cat6 / Cat5e / Cat5 Standards, 550MHz, 10Gbps - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord (Part# 31-399-100B )
Mediabridge Ethernet Cable (50 Feet) - Supports Cat6 / Cat5e / Cat5 Standards, 550MHz, 10Gbps - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord (Part# 31-399-50B )
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mediabridge Products, LLC||Joruby US||Mediabridge Products, LLC||Cables-Direct-Online||Esee US Store||Cables-Direct-Online|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||—||1.6 x 6 x 4 in||—||2.5 x 6 x 6 in|
Mediabridge™ Ethernet Patch Cable Cat6 / Cat5e
Mediabridge™ Snagless Network Patch Cables can be used for any Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet application and are intended for wired home and office networks. They offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP (Backwards compatible with CAT5e & CAT5)
- Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Contact Plating: Gold Plated
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
- Cable Structure: Stranded
- UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-B.2 Verified
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant
- Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network attached storage devices
- Cat6 is a computer networking standard & works with Cat5e (100/1000 Base-T networks) and Cat6 (Up to 10G Base-T networks)
- Network speed is determined by factors other than just cables, like a router/switch box. The speed of the network can only be as fast as the slowest component.
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Limited Warranty (See Manufacturer Website For Details)
Top Customer Reviews
** NOTE IF ORDERING DIFFERENT CABLE LENGTHS **
Your experience may be different, but I found the quality of the 25 foot (Mediabridge Ethernet Cable (25 Feet) - Supports Cat6 / Cat5e / Cat5 Standards, 550MHz, 10Gbps - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord (Part# 31-399-25B )) and 50 foot (Mediabridge Ethernet Cable (50 Feet) - Supports Cat6 / Cat5e / Cat5 Standards, 550MHz, 10Gbps - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord (Part# 31-399-50B )) cables to be SIGNIFICANTLY inferior to the 100 foot cable. Compared to the 100 foot cable, they felt very cheaply made, they did not come with the same professional cardboard packaging (in a bag with no Mediabridge markings), KFK brand instead of Mediabridge, and the promised cable tie was not included. Note the difference in the attached pictures. Be cautious if you care about quality or if you are doing a time sensitive project and don't have time to wait for new cables!
I bought the 100ft cable and plugged it into the router (upstairs) the cable then runs through an upstairs bathroom window and down to the back porch. The 100ft is perfect and I have plenty spare so that there is little danger of tripping (I can lay the cable on the floor). This way there is only one place where anyone has to step over the cable. This is not a permanent cable, and I remove it each time I have finished outside. It may sound like a hassle, but believe me, it isn't. It takes me about three minutes to set up and about four minutes to put away. I put a plastic bag on the end that goes outside the window to protect it and replace the bag before I pull it back upstairs. I kept the box the cable came in for storage. The cable just winds up and lays quietly in the box until it is needed.
This cable works wonderfully - I have a great signal now with no breaks in service. I have just been watching Wimbledon tennis outside with the birds singing and the sun shining! Perfect!
Shipping was extremely fast and within a couple of days I received a lovely email from the seller asking if all was ok and which included email addresses and telephone numbers for technical support if needed.
I am not a young tech savvy person, so it took a while to know about such a thing, but if you are in the market for such a cable I can highly recommend this one - and it is a genuine Cat5 Ethernet cable - not a knockoff!