Mediabridge Ethernet Cable (25 Feet) - Supports Cat6 / Cat5e / Cat5 Standards, 550MHz, 10Gbps - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord (Part# 31-399-25X)
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.65 (34%)|
|Cable Type||CAT5e, CAT6|
|Compatible Devices||Routers, Computer, Printer|
|Specification Met||Iso, Iec, Ul, Eia, Tia|
|Data Transfer Rate||1 Gigabytes Per Second|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CAT6 / CAT5e: Supports both Cat6 and Cat5e applications. The RJ45 connector used for this cable fits perfectly in both Cat6 and Cat5e ports.
- CAPABILITY: Mediabridge Cat 6 cables can support up to 10 Gigabits per second (10 times the bandwidth of Cat5e cables). Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard. Backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet.
- CERTIFIED: This Mediabridge Cat6 Ethernet cable with CM Grade PVC Jacket is UL Listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568B.2 and adheres to ISO/IEC 11801. APPLICATIONS: High bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance and online high definition video streaming.
- CONSTRUCTION: 24AWG Stranded conductors. Each of the 4 twisted pairs are separated by PE cross insulation to prevent crosstalk. 8P8C RJ45 connector with gold-plated contacts. CM grade PVC jacket with 5.8mm outer diameter.
- FREE VELCRO STRAP: Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Mediabridge Cat6 Patch Cables||Mediabridge Cat7 Patch Cables||Mediabridge Cat5e Bulk Wire||Mediabridge Cat6 Bulk Wire||Mediabridge Cat7 Bulk Wire||Mediabridge Ethernet Accessories|
|Available Lengths||3ft, 5ft, 7ft, 10ft, 15ft, 25ft, 50ft, 100ft||5ft, 10ft, 15ft, 25ft, 50ft, 100ft||250ft, 500ft, 1000ft||250ft, 500ft, 1000ft||500ft, 1000ft||RJ45 Plugs|
|Available Colors||Blue, White, Grey, Black, Red||Black||Blue, White||Blue, White||Blue||Keystone Jacks|
|Transfer Speed / Bandwidth||10 Gbps / 550 MHz||10 Gbps / 1000 MHz||1 Gbps / 350 MHz||10 Gbps / 550 MHz||10 Gbps / 600 MHz||Wall Plates|
|Certifications||UL Listed CM Grade Jacket, TIA/EIA 568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801||Low Smoke Zero Halogen Jacket, TIA/EIA 568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801||UL Listed CM Grade Jacket||UL Listed CM Grade Jacket||Low Smoke Zero Halogen Jacket||Velcro Straps|
|Shielding / EMI Protection||Very Good: Twisted Pairs, PE Cross||Excellent: Twisted Pairs with Aluminum Foil & Braid||Fair: Twisted Pairs||Very Good: Twisted Pairs, PE Cross||Excellent: Twisted Pairs with Aluminum Foil & Braid||Cable Clips|
|Flex Rating||Very Good||Fair||Excellent||Very Good||Fair|
|Conductor||24AWG Stranded Copper||26AWG Stranded Copper||24AWG Solid Copper||23AWG Solid Copper||23AWG Solid Copper|
|Connector||Snagless RJ45 Connector, Gold Plated Contacts||Shielded RJ45, Flex Tab/Strain Relief, 50u Gold Plated Contacts||Sold Separately||Sold Separately||Sold Separately|
|Extras||Velcro Strap Included||Pull-Out Box||Pull-Out Box||Spool|
Compare with similar items
Mediabridge Ethernet Patch Cable Cat6/Cat5eMediabridge Snagless Network Patch Cables can be used for any Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet application and are intended for wired home and office networks. They offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable ConnectivityThis cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. Specifications- Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP (Backwards compatible with CAT5e & CAT5)- Outside Diameter: 5.8 0.3 mm (0.23 0.01 inch)- Connector Type: RJ45- Contact Plating: Gold Plated- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG- Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz- Cable Structure: Stranded- UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-B.2 Verified- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) CompliantCompatibility- Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network attached storage devices - Cat6 is a computer networking standard & works with Cat5e (100/1000 Base-T networks) and Cat6 (Up to 10G Base-T networks)Notes- Network speed is determined by factors other than just cables, like a router/switch box. The speed of the network can only be as fast as the slowest component.
All Purchases Final.