Mediabridge FLEX Series HDMI Cable (6 Feet) - High-Speed Supports 4K, Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard] - (Part# MPC-HDMI34-6 )
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Connect your Blu-Ray player, Cable Box, Apple TV, Roku, PS4, XBox One, Computer or other HDMI-compatible device to your HDTV, display or projector.
- Supports all HDMI 2.0b functions including (but not limited to) 18Gbps transfer speed, 4K, UHD, 3D, 48-Bit Deep Color, High Dynamic Range (HDR) video and Audio Return Channel (ARC).
- Premium construction aimed at flexibility: 34AWG Copper Conductors, Triple Shielding and Gold-Plated Full Metal Jacket Connectors.
- Combines HD audio & video (up to 2160p) into 1 cable for many home theater needs. Durably built for clear signals & minimal interference/physical strain.
- Available Lengths: 1ft, 3ft, 6ft, 10ft
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Connects a Blu-Ray player, computer, Apple TV, Roku, cable box, PS3, Xbox 360 or other HDMI-compatible device to your HDTV/display source. It combines HD audio & video (up to 2160p) into 1 cable for many home theater needs. Durably built for clear signals & minimal interference/physical strain, this flexible 34AWG cable is triple-shielded with solid copper conductors & full metal jacket shielding. FLEX Series cables are neatly lightweight, & retain full support for today's electronics. It allows for a shared internet connection among compatible devices, without extra wiring. Unique color-coded molds & backwards compatibility ensure easy installs.
- Connects a standard HDMI device to an HDTV/other standard HDMI device
- Shared internet connection for compatible devices without extra wiring
- Flexible triple-shielded 34AWG cable with solid copper conductors & full metal jacket shielded connectors
- Backwards compatible with earlier HDMI standards
- Supports HDR, 3D, Ethernet channel, ARC, 1440p, 1080p & 4K@50/60 (2160p) Ultra HD resolution
- Supports transfer rates of at least 18Gbps & 240/480Hz increased refresh rates
- Supports 48-Bit deep color, HDCP compliant & True HD-Dolby 7.1
Devices with standard HDMI ports, like an HDTV, Blu-Ray player, PS3, Xbox 360, Apple TV, Roku, Boxee, PC, Mac, stereo, monitor & projector
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to a compatible device
HDMI ports supporting Ethernet are needed for internet sharing
1 Year Limited Warranty (See Manufacturer Website For Details)
Top Customer Reviews
I called the company and they replaced it, but the second one produced flashes on the screen and static on the audio. Either I'm very unlucky, the quality control is bad, or this cable as designed just isn't up to the task.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Item received promptly and as described. Debated between thicker cord for more stability or thinner cord for more flexibility the ease of use. Read morePublished 3 days ago by RSheline
I was told that old hdmi cables can make tv resolution suffer. appears to be true,but i'm no expert.Published 6 days ago by Michael E. Regina
I feel that the build quality of this cable is perfect. Both connection ends feel very durable, and the cable used is both flexible and strong, without being bulky. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Kagan
Great idea. I had broken two HDMI plugs at the connection point due to movement of the adjustable support frame. Works very well. I will always buy flexible in the future.Published 12 days ago by David P Clark
Picture seemed clearer and sharper when I changed out the hdmi cables I had been using with this cable.Published 13 days ago by Stephen Kraut