Mediabridge FLEX Series HDMI Cable (3 Feet) - High-Speed Supports 4K, Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard] - (Part# MPC-HDMI34-3 )
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (21%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Connect your Blu-Ray player, Cable Box, Apple TV, Roku, PS4, XBox One, Computer or other HDMI-compatible device to your HDTV, display or projector.
- Supports all HDMI 2.0b functions including (but not limited to) 18Gbps transfer speed, 4K, UHD, 3D, 48-Bit Deep Color, High Dynamic Range (HDR) video and Audio Return Channel (ARC).
- Premium construction aimed at flexibility: 34AWG Copper Conductors, Triple Shielding and Gold-Plated Full Metal Jacket Connectors.
- Combines HD audio & video (up to 2160p) into 1 cable for many home theater needs. Durably built for clear signals & minimal interference/physical strain.
- Available Lengths: 1ft, 3ft, 6ft, 10ft
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Mediabridge FLEX Series HDMI Cable (3 Feet) - High-Speed Supports 4K, Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard] - (Part# MPC-HDMI34-3 )
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mediabridge Products, LLC||Mediabridge Products, LLC||Mediabridge Products, LLC||Mediabridge Products, LLC||SecurOMax||Cable Matters|
|Item Dimensions||—||3 x 36 x 3 in||—||—||0.84 x 36 x 0.48 in||6.7 x 6.7 x 2.3 in|
Mediabridge™ FLEX Series HDMI Cable
Connects a Blu-Ray player, computer, Apple TV, Roku, cable box, PS3, Xbox 360 or other HDMI-compatible device to your HDTV/display source. It combines HD audio & video (up to 2160p) into 1 cable for many home theater needs. Durably built for clear signals & minimal interference/physical strain, this flexible 34AWG cable is triple-shielded with solid copper conductors & full metal jacket shielding. FLEX Series cables are neatly lightweight, & retain full support for today's electronics. It allows for a shared internet connection among compatible devices, without extra wiring. Unique color-coded molds & backwards compatibility ensure easy installs.
- Connects a standard HDMI device to an HDTV/other standard HDMI device
- Shared internet connection for compatible devices without extra wiring
- Flexible triple-shielded 34AWG cable with solid copper conductors & full metal jacket shielded connectors
- Backwards compatible with earlier HDMI standards
- Supports HDR, 3D, Ethernet channel, ARC, 1440p, 1080p & 4K@50/60 (2160p) Ultra HD resolution
- Supports transfer rates of at least 18Gbps & 240/480Hz increased refresh rates
- Supports 48-Bit deep color, HDCP compliant & True HD-Dolby 7.1
Devices with standard HDMI ports, like an HDTV, Blu-Ray player, PS3, Xbox 360, Apple TV, Roku, Boxee, PC, Mac, stereo, monitor & projector
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to a compatible device
HDMI ports supporting Ethernet are needed for internet sharing
Top customer reviews
I have NOT tested them at 4K as I don't have any material capable of working at 4K, and I don't have a display at home that is 4K capable yet (both mine are 1080p capable).
The price is also excellent, and I will not buy any other cable for my clients, as I'm going to be the one they call if it stops working!
I'm using the adapter at 1080p. Not 3d, not 4k, or anything else testing the limits of the bandwidth of HDMI, but it all works well for what I'm using it for, anyway.