Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 23, 2017
The Mediabridge Flex Series HDMI cables are well made yet extremely flexable. I use them for connecting an hdmi switch that i have attached to the back om my monitor with Velcro. They are best suited for short lengths and light to medium duty applications as the wires are fairly thin. But seriously, try to neatly arrange 4 heavy duty hdmi cables neatly on the back of a 24 inch monitor.
3 helpful votes
on June 6, 2017
They work and are of a handy length for interconnecting stacked components. Cable is thin and lightweight, but I haven't noticed any video or audio degradation because of this.

What I really like is they greatly help to clean up the rat's nest of cables behind the components and because the cable is so flexible it doesn't bend/bind in the HDMI sockets like the heavy cables did that were recommended to me and broke one of the HDMI sockets on my AV Amp which I had to have repaired.
on October 31, 2016
This is a perfect little cable for my Roku. I was tired of having tons of cables hanging all over the back of my TV. This one runs perfectly from the HDMI port at the back of the TV to the underside of the TV where I have my Roku attached. Perfect for those short connections needed
3 helpful votes
on August 10, 2017
Rat's nests are scary, but when that description can be applied to the cable collection that resides behind your computer equipment, it's worse. Cable manufacturers seem to think that every device in your system is at least 3 to 4 feet away and more often 10 to 25 feet away. THEY'RE NOT. This 1 foot cable is just the ticket to reducing the cable snarl in your system. I addition it works parfectly. Well Done!
on February 25, 2017
Quality and flexibility is what the description implies and it's true. I needed a short cable for use with an A/B switch in tight quarters, this cable has delivered and provided a reliable interface between the switch and monitor.
Very easy to recommend ...
on November 2, 2017
This is a good quality cable and worked well with my AppleTV 4 and Samsung HD TV, but when I upgraded to AppleTV 4K and an LG OLED55E7 this cable no longer provided the necessary performance and was causing issues with the AppleTV 4K. I swapped it out for a Belkin Ultra High Speed cable and problem's gone. I now use this cable to connect my computer monitor and docking station and it works fine. Good cable, just not good for high end applications.
on March 22, 2017
Works great. I had a, so called, high speed hdmi cable I was using and the audio cut out on a 4k video. Replaced with this and everything works great.
on August 9, 2016
Perfect HDMI cord to discreetly attach my laptop to my monitor for dual-displays on my desk. I hate clutter and cord collections, so this length is perfect for me. I have had no issues with the HDMI not transmitting.
on September 24, 2016
Strong, durable, reliable HDMI cable. The green stripes make it easier to see where the ends are. The ends of the cable are easy to grasp and thick enough to be held in place by most cable locks.
on November 11, 2016
Mediabridge is all I use for my electronics. Most of my cables are 3-10 feet long. This one foot cable has a limited use. I velcroed my Roku to the back of my TV so I wouldn't see it and it works great but realize that a one foot cable is very short.