BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on January 17, 2016
I am an entry level Audiophile. 2 'theatre' areas and now finishing master bedroom (sitting room) mini system. motorized wall mounted Samsung 78" curved 4k, Yamaha CX-A5100/MX-A5000, Furman Elite Series Power Conditioner, SVS PB13-Ultra, Sanus Systems AV Rack, 10 Def Tech including BP8080s - etc.! Long Story short - top of the line 'everyday' level of equipment. I ran at least 400' of Mediabridge 12 gauge AWD Oxy-Free wire to complete Atmos Setup. Use Sony Media Server, Mgo and other 4k/HDR/Vision/Atmos UHD sources. For my first time I even used all XLR Balanced Cables (more for the point than any truly verified gain over good RCAs). I mention my setup because I wanted to emphasize that I was adamant to purchase the best of everything within reason. I'm not the guy spending zillions on speakers and balanced mono block amps. I could NOT be more impressed with Mediabridge-everything that I purchased. In particular I was seeking all 18gb/second HDMI 2.0 -> future proof cabling when I read another buyer's review of this cable. He could have not been more correct about the positive features. Achieving the highest quality and speed yet small gauge with high-isolation enables the cable to not use the strong stout HDMI End to leverage or damage the receiving ports on equipment. Doing by best to purchase the shortest interconnects for each segment, utilizing labels, velcro ties, and trying to really organize the spaghetti network - these FLEX Series HDMI Cables are the best! It was really great to find a value priced cable of unquestionable quality that doesn't torque my expensive equipments input jacks and doesn't strain to make small bends when trying to organize a billion wires. Price, Quality, Speed and physical presence is the best possible. Couldn't believe a simple cable could impress me so much - even more than Mediabridge 'finished' speaker wires with factory attached ends and Mediabridge Subwoofer Cables. I spent $6k on an Atmos Processer so I wouldn't have hesitated to spent more for a Boutique Cable - but after reading all details - Mediabridge gave 100% of the performance for 25-50% of the price of any other choice.
As a professional AV installer, I have had a lot issues with substandard HDMI cables which don't work properly with the resolutions they are supposed to support. For a long while, my go-to company to use was BlueJeans cable, and whilst they are still available, I really like these Mediabridge cables (with the green stripe specifically) for the thin-ness and hence flexibility of the cable, and the fact that they work without issue at 1080p resolution, from an Apple TV for example.

I have NOT tested them at 4K as I don't have any material capable of working at 4K, and I don't have a display at home that is 4K capable yet (both mine are 1080p capable).

The price is also excellent, and I will not buy any other cable for my clients, as I'm going to be the one they call if it stops working!
on October 15, 2016
I bought a lot of HDMI cables setting up my home theater and a few more when I decided to take my HD projector outside for backyard movies. They are great because you can bend them any way you need to and they are the only cables that ALWAYS work for me. Sometimes I try a different cable because I don't have the right length in these and I can't get a signal. I switch the setup to test it with this cable to see f I did something wrong only to find the other cable isn't working. I never have a problem with these and I have about 6-8 of them. If I ever lose a cable I will buy these again in a heartbeat. The sound is great and the picture is awesome. I have a projector, Xbox one, the original Wii (needed an adapter), a cable box, a DVD and blue ray all running off of these. Then I take them outside to run a movie to my projector from an iPad or iPhone and again they always do the trick. If you are choosing between two brands try this one first. You won't be disappointed.
on April 15, 2016
I really like these because they are small, flexible and easy to route. They supposedly work with 4K, but I have only used them with 3D, which requires a good quality cable. They work fine. I would be a little concerned that they may not last as long as heavier cables, but they are priced low enough that you could replace them and enjoy the convenience in the meantime.
on April 14, 2017
We all love flexible cables, but there's a reason the 4K ones are getting larger... the super fast signals need wires with shields and larger spacing, and they get very fat. These so-called 4K cables are only 1/8" in diameter! I knew right off that they couldn't possibly work at 4K, and indeed they don't. I returned them of course but should have read the review by others before I ordered them.
on December 10, 2012
I'm using this cable with my Nintendo Wii with OREI HDMI adapter (which is for convenience, not for improving the quality over component as it doesn't). The adapter stupidly sticks 3-4" inches out the back of the Wii, which means it's extremely prone to a lot of torque on the connector from the cable. I made sure to buy a flexible cable to use with the adapter to keep the chances of breakage to a minimum and this cable is a lot more flexible than my 28AWG Monoprice HDMI cables are. I had to cut away a liiiitle bit of plastic on one side of the connector because OREI spaced the HDMI and 3.5mm audio jacks too close together. I also had to cut some of the plastic on my audio cable. This is primarily OREI's fault again, and I'd say this cable has a perfectly reasonable footprint, so I won't take off any stars from this cable. If I had a very slim audio cable, I might not have needed to cut anything.

I'm using the adapter at 1080p. Not 3d, not 4k, or anything else testing the limits of the bandwidth of HDMI, but it all works well for what I'm using it for, anyway.
on November 15, 2016
I have been buying Mediabridge cables for years, and now that 4K/HDR is here I'm finding that none of my "newest specs" Mediabridge cables work. My oldest HDMI cables from Monoprice work fine with 4K/HDR but not any of my Mediabridge cables.
on May 22, 2016
This new cable eliminated a video signal problem I was having with my newer Samsung HDTV and my Denon Receiver. I was about to replace the receiver or spend money to diagnose the problem. Apparently my older HDMI cable couldn't handle the bandwidth of all the data now transmitted. The other cable was 5 years old. My video signal problem completely disappeared.
on December 26, 2016
Have been buying Mediabridge cables and speaker wire for years. Great quality and great prices. Had purchased one of these a few weeks ago with my purchase of an Oppor 4K Blu-Ray player. Glad I did because my old cable wasn't able to handle the increased bandwidth. Bought 2 more to use as a few other upgrades are made. Much better than Monoprice IMO.
on April 15, 2016