Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Mediabridge HDMI Cable (15 Feet) - Supports 4K@60H..." and save 21% off the $13.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Mediabridge HDMI Cable (15 Feet) - Supports 4K@60Hz - High Speed, Hand-Tested, HDMI 2.0 Ready - UHD, 18Gbps, Audio Return Channel, Ethernet (Part# 91-02X-15B )
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Individually Hand-tested: Every cable is checked right from the assembly line to ensure it performs at peak level. We examine each cable at its manufactured length, between devices capable of supporting 4K (2160p) @ 60Hz.
- Official HDMI Adopter: Mediabridge has been a recognized adopter by HDMI Licensing, LLC. since 2007.
- Most basic 4K players & TV’s today only support up to 30Hz, which is quite the downgrade compared to 60Hz. Fortunately, our cables are built with the highest specs to make sure they work with even the most premium devices. Note: Due to varying HDMI standards, no cable on the market can guarantee universal 60Hz compatibility.
- Support for All: It supports all HDMI 2.0b functions including 18Gbps transfer speed, 4K, UHD, 3D, 48-Bit Deep Color, HDR video & ARC. 28AWG pure Copper conductors, tri-shielding & a gold-plated full metal jacket provide optimal sound & picture quality that’s true to the source.
- Lifetime Warranty: We will catch virtually all manufacturing defects with our hand-testing process. For any concerns that may not surface until later, you’re still backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty. We also have friendly, USA-based customer support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
|ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (3-35 FT)||ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (50 FT)||FLEX Series HDMI Cable (1-10 FT)||More From Mediabridge|
|4K@60 Hz, HDR & 4:4:4 Chroma||✓||✓||Subwoofer Cables, Coaxial Cables, Digital Audio/Video Cables, Toslink Cables & More.|
|4K@30 Hz||✓||✓||✓||Available in a variety of lengths & colors.|
|Supports Latest HDMI Versions Up To 2.0b||✓||✓||Mediabridge products have been used by millions of consumers nationwide since 1998.|
|Safe For In-Wall Use||✓||✓||✓||Why Choose Mediabridge? Premium Quality, Lower Pricing & Superior Customer Service.|
|Wire Gauge Diameter (AWG)||28 AWG||26 AWG||34 AWG||With years of experience under our belt, we can provide top quality products at much better pricing than global retail brands.|
|High-Speed 18 Gbps Transfer Rates||✓||✓||Friendly, USA-based customer support is also available...If you even need it!|
|Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio||✓||✓||✓||Unlike many global retail brands, we will never outsource our customer support.|
|48-Bit Deep Color & 3D Compatibility||✓||✓||✓|
|Audio Return Channel (ARC) & HDCP 2.2||✓||✓||✓|
Compare to similar items
This item Mediabridge HDMI Cable (15 Feet) - Supports 4K@60Hz - High Speed, Hand-Tested, HDMI 2.0 Ready - UHD, 18Gbps, Audio Return Channel, Ethernet (Part# 91-02X-15B )
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mediabridge Products, LLC||Amazon.com||eDragon, Inc.||Amazon.com||Monoprice||Sewell Direct Corp|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 180 x 3 in||0.79 x 180 x 0.38 in||6 x 6 x 1 in||0.79 x 120 x 0.38 in||7.8 x 5.8 x 1.2 in||8 x 8 x 1.5 in|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces||0.8 lb||0.5 lb||5.44 ounces||3.68 ounces||0.65 lb|
|Style Name||—||Single Pack||HDMI Male to Male||Single Pack||Single Pack||NEW Premium 4k HDMI|
Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable
Connects a Blu-Ray player, computer, Apple TV, Roku, cable box, PS4, Xbox One or other HDMI-compatible device to your HDTV/display source. It combines HD audio & video (up to 2160p) into 1 cable for many home theater needs. Durably built for clear signals & minimal interference/physical strain, this heavy-duty cable is tri-shielded with solid copper conductors & corrosion-resistant gold-plated solid metal-shielding. It allows for a shared internet connection among compatible devices, without extra wiring. Backwards compatibility ensure easy installs.
- INDIVIDUALLY HAND-TESTED: We examine each cable at its manufactured length, between devices capable of supporting 4K (2160p) @ 60Hz
- OFFICIAL HDMI ADOPTER: Mediabridge has been a recognized adopter by HDMI Licensing, LLC. since 2007
- WHEN WE SAY 60Hz, WE MEAN IT: Our cables are built with the highest specs to make sure they work with even the most premium devices.
- SUPPORT FOR ALL: Supports all HDMI 2.0b functions including 18Gbps transfer speed, 4K, UHD, 3D, 48-Bit Deep Color, HDR video & ARC
- PREMIUM BUILD: 28AWG pure Copper conductors, tri-shielding & a gold-plated full metal jacket for optimal sound & picture quality
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We will catch virtually all manufacturing defects with our hand-testing process, but you’re still backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Supports all HDMI 2.0b functions including 18Gbps transfer speed, 4K, UHD, 3D, 48-Bit Deep Color, HDR video & ARC
Devices with standard HDMI ports, like an HDTV, Blu-Ray player, computer, Apple TV, Roku, cable box, PS4, Xbox One
- HDMI ports supporting Ethernet are needed for internet sharing
- Due to varying HDMI standards, no cable on the market can guarantee universal 60Hz compatibility.
Seller Warranty DescriptionLimited Lifetime Warranty (See Manufacturer Website For Details)
Top customer reviews
I recently upgraded my HDTV system and now have a HDTV, Blue-ray, and Receiver that supports the HDMI 1.3 spec. This spec enables new high bandwidth features previously not supported in older HDMI cables and equipment. Both the Blue-ray and the HDTV, and my Roku-Netflix box are firmware upgradeable, so this cable should support their enhancements for at least a couple of years.
Being the quintessential anal-retentive Electrical Engineer, I tend to over analyze everything (even if not required). When buying cables (typically, the weak link in most systems), you have to determine if the product is manufactured from a reputable vendor, or built by a couple of guys in their garage, with no quality control. Mediabridge Products is a subsidiary of Broadband Products, Inc. Broadband Products has HDMI certification (see hdmi.org for why this is important).
There are two types of HDMI cable, Standard (Category 1) and High Speed (Category 2), and they have different performance metrics. A Standard cable can transmit a 1080i signal for 15 meters (49 feet) or more, while a High Speed HDMI cable can transmit a 1080p signal for at least 7.5 meters (25 feet). For the most part, running cables less than 5 meters, either will work, but I want to make sure and this cable is Category 2.
Why did I buy this specific cable from this vendor: The vendor has an almost perfect feedback record, the product is low cost for the specs, fulfilled by Amazon, and importantly free shipping, and a return policy that pays the shipping for returns/exchanges of defects.
This is the primary HDMI that connects my Sony AV amplifier to my LG OLED television. I would call my home theater system a mid to high-end homeowner's system. Sure, there's better stuff out there, but isn't that always the case? Anyway...in my application, all media systems are HDMI connected to a Sony DN1060 amplifier which does all the audio/video switching, and the Sony delivers the appropriate media to speakers and TV via this Mediabridge Ultra Series HDMI Cable. So if this cable isn't up to the job, nothing else will work.
Well, this cable certainly does what it's intended to do. It's a very high quality cable that is handling native 4k Ultra High-Def video content from a true 4K Samsung BluRay player to an OLED 4K TV with no issues whatsoever. In my application, I am using the ARC (audio return channel) HDMI jack on my TV so that I can use either the TV's built in speakers, or my surround sound speakers connected to the Amp. (This is a good idea if you have some members of the family who aren't all that tech-savvy, and just want to "turn on the TV and watch." Obviously the sound sucks coming from even high-end LED/OLED television on-board speakers due to their thin design, but it gets the job done for non audiophiles.)
The cable itself is quite robust, with very nice but not oversize end pieces that feel secure and maintain the gold-plated HDMI connectors in place. The cable is not thin and cheap, like some other brands, but not quite as supple as some of the super high-end cables I've had either. Since I'm not looking to have a cable that folds up tightly in a travel bag, that's a non-issue for me. If you're a professional AV guy/gal who carries your stuff all over the place, maybe that's an issue for you? Even still, particularly as you compare prices, I would give this cable a try.
I would highly recommend the Mediabridge Ultra Series HDMI Cable for anyone who needs to a 4K A/V cable for their home theater