Mediabridge HDMI Cable (25 Feet) - Supports 4K@60Hz - High Speed, Hand-Tested, HDMI 2.0 Ready - UHD, 18Gbps, Audio Return Channel, Ethernet (Part# 91-02X-25B)
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Individually Hand-tested: Every cable is checked right from the assembly line to ensure it performs at peak level. We examine each cable at its manufactured length, between devices capable of supporting 4K (2160p) @ 60Hz.
- Official HDMI Adopter: Mediabridge has been a recognized adopter by HDMI Licensing, LLC. since 2007.
- Most basic 4K players & TV’s today only support up to 30Hz, which is quite the downgrade compared to 60Hz. Fortunately, our cables are built with the highest specs to make sure they work with even the most premium devices. Note: Due to varying HDMI standards, no cable on the market can guarantee universal 60Hz compatibility.
- Support for All: It supports all HDMI 2.0b functions including 18Gbps transfer speed, 4K, UHD, 3D, 48-Bit Deep Color, HDR video & ARC. 28AWG pure Copper conductors, tri-shielding & a gold-plated full metal jacket provide optimal sound & picture quality that’s true to the source.
- Lifetime Warranty: We will catch virtually all manufacturing defects with our hand-testing process. For any concerns that may not surface until later, you’re still backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty. We also have friendly, USA-based customer support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (3-35 FT)||ULTRA Series HDMI Cable (50 FT)||FLEX Series HDMI Cable (1-10 FT)||More From Mediabridge|
|4K@60 Hz, HDR & 4:4:4 Chroma||✓||✓||Subwoofer Cables, Coaxial Cables, Digital Audio/Video Cables, Toslink Cables & More.|
|4K@30 Hz||✓||✓||✓||Available in a variety of lengths & colors.|
|Supports Latest HDMI Versions Up To 2.0b||✓||✓||Mediabridge products have been used by millions of consumers nationwide since 1998.|
|Safe For In-Wall Use||✓||✓||✓||Why Choose Mediabridge? Premium Quality, Lower Pricing & Superior Customer Service.|
|Wire Gauge Diameter (AWG)||28 AWG||26 AWG||34 AWG||With years of experience under our belt, we can provide top quality products at much better pricing than global retail brands.|
|High-Speed 18 Gbps Transfer Rates||✓||✓||Friendly, USA-based customer support is also available...If you even need it!|
|Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio||✓||✓||✓||Unlike many global retail brands, we will never outsource our customer support.|
|48-Bit Deep Color & 3D Compatibility||✓||✓||✓|
|Audio Return Channel (ARC) & HDCP 2.2||✓||✓||✓|
Compare to similar items
Mediabridge ULTRA Series HDMI Cable
Connects a Blu-Ray player, computer, Apple TV, Roku, cable box, PS4, Xbox One or other HDMI-compatible device to your HDTV/display source. It combines HD audio & video (up to 2160p) into 1 cable for many home theater needs. Durably built for clear signals & minimal interference/physical strain, this heavy-duty cable is tri-shielded with solid copper conductors & corrosion-resistant gold-plated solid metal-shielding. It allows for a shared internet connection among compatible devices, without extra wiring. Backwards compatibility ensure easy installs.
- INDIVIDUALLY HAND-TESTED: We examine each cable at its manufactured length, between devices capable of supporting 4K (2160p) @ 60Hz
- OFFICIAL HDMI ADOPTER: Mediabridge has been a recognized adopter by HDMI Licensing, LLC. since 2007
- WHEN WE SAY 60Hz, WE MEAN IT: Our cables are built with the highest specs to make sure they work with even the most premium devices.
- SUPPORT FOR ALL: Supports all HDMI 2.0b functions including 18Gbps transfer speed, 4K, UHD, 3D, 48-Bit Deep Color, HDR video & ARC
- PREMIUM BUILD: 28AWG pure Copper conductors, tri-shielding & a gold-plated full metal jacket for optimal sound & picture quality
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We will catch virtually all manufacturing defects with our hand-testing process, but you’re still backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Supports all HDMI 2.0b functions including 18Gbps transfer speed, 4K, UHD, 3D, 48-Bit Deep Color, HDR video & ARC
Devices with standard HDMI ports, like an HDTV, Blu-Ray player, computer, Apple TV, Roku, cable box, PS4, Xbox One
- HDMI ports supporting Ethernet are needed for internet sharing
- Due to varying HDMI standards, no cable on the market can guarantee universal 60Hz compatibility.
Top customer reviews
This is the primary HDMI that connects my Sony AV amplifier to my LG OLED television. I would call my home theater system a mid to high-end homeowner's system. Sure, there's better stuff out there, but isn't that always the case? Anyway...in my application, all media systems are HDMI connected to a Sony DN1060 amplifier which does all the audio/video switching, and the Sony delivers the appropriate media to speakers and TV via this Mediabridge Ultra Series HDMI Cable. So if this cable isn't up to the job, nothing else will work.
Well, this cable certainly does what it's intended to do. It's a very high quality cable that is handling native 4k Ultra High-Def video content from a true 4K Samsung BluRay player to an OLED 4K TV with no issues whatsoever. In my application, I am using the ARC (audio return channel) HDMI jack on my TV so that I can use either the TV's built in speakers, or my surround sound speakers connected to the Amp. (This is a good idea if you have some members of the family who aren't all that tech-savvy, and just want to "turn on the TV and watch." Obviously the sound sucks coming from even high-end LED/OLED television on-board speakers due to their thin design, but it gets the job done for non audiophiles.)
The cable itself is quite robust, with very nice but not oversize end pieces that feel secure and maintain the gold-plated HDMI connectors in place. The cable is not thin and cheap, like some other brands, but not quite as supple as some of the super high-end cables I've had either. Since I'm not looking to have a cable that folds up tightly in a travel bag, that's a non-issue for me. If you're a professional AV guy/gal who carries your stuff all over the place, maybe that's an issue for you? Even still, particularly as you compare prices, I would give this cable a try.
I would highly recommend the Mediabridge Ultra Series HDMI Cable for anyone who needs to a 4K A/V cable for their home theater
As with my other Mediabridge products, this cable is high quality and provides high performance. I use this cable to connect my 2012 model laptop to my new 2015 model HDTV to primarily stream MLB TV Premium in my redesigned, refurnished, remodeled "man cave" and to provide a bit more length to drape the cable across the floor for safety (I got tired of having to "jump rope" over the 12' cable this one replaced). There is absolutely no degradation of signal due to the 15' length. I have such confidence in Mediabridge I plan to purchase one of their 25' HDMI cables to run between my laptop and the "dumb" HDTV in the living room of our 40' long RV.
5 stars to the Mediabridge company itself, which sent me an email with a thanks, company contact info, and other informative, ummm, information about them and their products.
One word of advice - leave the HDMI covers on the ends if you're installing these in the wall. It keeps the HDMI connectors pristine and they work. We didn't do that on one of the cables and had to re-install with a new cable because the HDMI plug had drywall dust/debris in it.